Worst Film You Have Ever Seen?

religion is saints

Is the Jungle Book a musical?

Anyway, one of the funniest experiences I've ever had is watching it whilst stoned (that, and the Roadrunner cartoons).

That was obviously a long time ago. Obviously....

You should try watching "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" while under the influence of acid....????

Like Drew........this never happened yesterday.

Anyway, one of the funniest experiences I've ever had is watching it whilst stoned (that, and the Roadrunner cartoons).

I had always loved The Blues Brothers but I'd never been awake/conscious for the whole movie although I'd seen it all from numerous viewings. Then about a decade ago I decided to watch it sober and see it through from start to finish, it was a slight disappointment and although I wouldn't say I disliked it I have dropped it from my Top 10 filliums.

Top Gun

The Breakfast Club

Rebel Without a Cause

Fúcking bollocks, all three.

Edited to add:- The Hateful Eight was very enjoyable as far as I'm concerned. Each to their own I suppose.

Edited by Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes

blues brothers is one of the best films ever, blues brothers 2000 on the other hand, well that was just shite

watched a film called Tank Girl the other night, I'm still coming to terms with what i seen, horrible, horrible, horrible

She used to post on here didn't she.....?

Went to see The Thing shock1.gif back in '82 with my three flatmates who were all out of their heads, you should have seen their faces when the Alien changed shape

a few times, utterly priceless....lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Watched a really enjoyable film that doesn't get a lot of mention as being that good - The Negotiator, with Samuel L Jackson and Kevin Spacey. Thoroughly entertaining film and could watch it again and again.

Another good one that sails under the radar is 'The Dish', about the Aussie radio telescope that was the one broadcasting the moon landing images. Funny and well-written.

Another utterly shit one though... Prometheus. Dross.

Edited by pozbaird

I'll usually stick with a film until the end even if it's rubbish but that just wasn't happening with A.I. After about 40 minutes of waiting for something, anything, to happen I gave up.

Driven is also laughably bad.

A.I. is one of my top five favourite films of all time. Jude Law is brilliant in it, and the Rouge City scenes are stunning. Absolutely wonderful film, first time I saw it I also had a wee tear in my eye at the end. The only other movies that happened to me was One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Awakenings.

Talk about art being a subjective matter!

I'll usually stick with a film until the end even if it's rubbish but that just wasn't happening with A.I. After about 40 minutes of waiting for something, anything, to happen I gave up.

Driven is also laughably bad.

Both are brilliant films (presuming you mean 'Drive')! All about opinions right enough :-)

Edited by ScotstounSaint

Both are brilliant films (presuming you mean 'Drive')! All about opinions right enough :-)

No. I've seen Drive and it's alright, though I didn't appreciate it was about the soundtrack as much as the action.

Driven is an abomination of a film starring Stallone.

The Miami Vice film from 5 or 6 years ago with Colin Farrell. It was a massive disappointment. Boring with no real plot, and just generally crap all round.

The amazing thing about that film , in an effort to make it seem more mean & moody they appear to have wrapped up all the microphones & sound equipment in dufflecoats which meant you could hate it visually & audibly !!

A truly hideous film .