Worst Film You Have Ever Seen?

religion is saints

The way I remember Little Shop Of Horrors was that the trailers missed out any singing and just focused on dialogue between Moranis and the plant. It genuinely hadn't clicked with me that this was going to involve having to listen to poor quality songs sung very badly by a vaguely comedic actor. 20 minutes in was something like track 3 or 4. I was amazed I gave it that long and as I remember it we weren't the first ones or the only ones leaving the cinema.

MV5BMjMzNDM4MjYwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDE4

A Singing Plant. A Daring Hero. A Sweet Girl. A Demented Dentist. Yeah it's easy to see how the good folk of Wishaw were confused about the nature of this fillum..............

Cloud Atlas - I had free tickets for this one from Sky and went along quite excited. Hanks and Berry got to be good huh? Nope. It took me the first hour just to figure out that the post apocalyptic world that a quarter of the movie took place in was that and it wasn't prehistoric. A complete load of shit.

As for Cloud Atlas I understood the plot. I certainly got it by the time we were into the third hour. I just thought it was pish.

online2long.gif

Edited by Bud the Baker

One film I remember several people telling me that I "must see" was Donnie Darko. I watched it and thought it was an unmitigated pile of pish.

It DOES feature The Killing Moon by Echo & the Bunnymen so it gets kudos for that alone.

wasn't brilliant but wasn't wanky pish..rather enjoyed it for what it was a kinda spoof western. .so a S L Jackson penis to you and a trip to Botany bay for me.

thumbup2.gif

Certainly one y'either love or hate. One of my favourite novels I thought it was a brilliant movie, you're often disappointed at movie adaptations of books you like but I certainly wasn't in this instance. I would have structured the movie differently, like it was in the novel, it's a complex plot, about redemption of the soul, a theme that's been explored before by sci-fi authors with Buddhist/Eastern leanings, notably Michael Moorcock - 10/10 for me!

Bit of trivia - I often drive part the street in Glasgow where Hugo Weaving shunts Halle Berry in the fillum.

I happened to see that on holiday in the US and was well pleased to see The Drovers Inn getting used as a location. nologo.gif

total nonsence films...

Do you talk about the five "sences"?

Do you refer to common "sence"?

See if there's nae sense, gonnae call it nonsense... 'cos that's what it is: non-sense... Nae sense... Devoid of sense... An absence of sense.

Do you sence (sic) my desire for your ejukashionul improovedmint?

What's wrong with nonsense anyway? Works for me.

;)

Do you talk about the five "sences"?

Do you refer to common "sence"?

See if there's nae sense, gonnae call it nonsense... 'cos that's what it is: non-sense... Nae sense... Devoid of sense... An absence of sense.

Do you sence (sic) my desire for your ejukashionul improovedmint?

What's wrong with nonsense anyway? Works for me.

;)

Don't indulge the troll.