David Clarkson Joins On Loan

Well that's one way to look at it.

A better way to look at it would be to remove the matches we were never realistically going to win.

That would be the Cup game (which with all respect is irrelevant given the perilous state of our league position) and the game at Hibs (who are beating everyone).

To expect anything from EITHER of those two games would be lunacy.

You are therefore looking at 2 wins from 3 league games that we could realistically have taken something from.

IMO THAT is a decent enough place to be.

Thats obviously your take on things which is fair enough if you accept certain defeat in some games. Would it also not be valid to say that since AR demanded - and got - his valued assistant in place, things have deteriorated ?

I`m prepared to give the guy a chance but come on, three defeats in five games is pretty poor by ANY standards.

Going by your theory, we should win against Alloa this weekend. Would you be prepared to reconsider if we fail yet again to win a home match ?

No Froggie I am not going to start getting all negative if we lose tomorrow.

TBH after having to put up with more than TWO years of you f**kers bleating like kids I am exhausted with all of you.

Just give the rest of us a few weeks peace for Christs sake.

Is that really too much to ask?

No Froggie I am not going to start getting all negative if we lose on SaturdayTBH after having to put up with more than TWO years of you f**kers bleating like kids I am exhausted with all of you.

No Froggie I am not going to start getting all negative if we lose tomorrow.

TBH after having to put up with more than TWO years of you f**kers bleating like kids I am exhausted with all of you.

shut up ya snotty nosed wee prick...

He was very eager to get involved. Put himself about, and won plenty in the air. Certainly not a passenger. Probably my MotM.

Hopefully looking to get himself a deal for next season as he said in the PDE that he didn't want a summer of uncertainty. Certainly on that showing he is better than anything we have already.

Made Shankland look lazy and for a guy with 10 years on him Clarkson covered more ground than Shankland with more pace and purpose. Shankland will end up another wasted Scottish talent on current efforts. Could be a great player if he applied himself. As for Thommo, time is up I'm afraid. Thanks for everything big man. Time to give him the send off he deserves.

FFS! Clarkson played very well and will be a great signing for us.

Shankland is a different type of player, he's still young and learning.

I shouldn't be surprised, but in a thread about Clarkson - a positive in a shite season - some folk still manage to have pops at Shankland (and Thommo).

I never understand the eagerness to find a negative.