Welcome Home Saints Legend , Tony Fitzpatrick

shull

I'd be delighted to have Tony back for what would be his 5th spell at the club.

Can't think of anyone with more enthusiasm and passion for the club than he does.

Big shoes to fill IMO but I think he ticks a lot of the boxes for me anyway!

He's had some experience in business - did he not run a coaching school thingy and he used own a shop .

Add to that , you won't get a better PR guy for the club .

I'd be happy if there's any truth in this ( it's in the sun) .

He's had some experience in business - did he not run a coaching school thingy and he used own a shop .

Add to that , you won't get a better PR guy for the club .

I'd be happy if there's any truth in this ( it's in the sun) .

I think Tony has been doing some leadership training and people development with corporate businesses and by all accounts it's inspirational stuff. With support from a decent accountant and the right back office Tony would be a brilliant CEO. Great appointment if true. As Shull says Mr St Mirren.

If he is replacing Caldwell he is not exactly a "CEO". All the big decisions are taken by the board / SG.....or not taken as the case may be. The job title before was GM, which I think is a truer reflection.

For day to day running of the club, dealing with supporters, press, raising our profile etc we couldn't get a better man for the job.

Delighted to see Tony involved with the club.I don't think there is anyone who would be more passionate about representing the club than Tony.

He always ( IMO) made time for the fans and would be happy to talk about Saints.

When out walking his dog in Foxbar in his playing days he stopped to chat about Saints with me and my pals and was always positive and respectful.

Welcome Tony :)