Saturday's Weather Forecast. Here We Go Again?

div

Slightly off topic, but is there still roadworks at the St James Interchange? Need to make a mad dash for it after the final whistle, but it took me nearly 25 minutes to get through the traffic that had backed up when you turned onto the dual carriageway from Greenhill Road after the Raith debacle a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by The Real Zippy

Slightly off topic, but is there still roadworks at the St James Interchange? Need to make a mad dash for it after the final whistle, but it took me nearly 25 minutes to get through the traffic that had backed up when you turned onto the dual carriageway from Greenhill Road after the Raith debacle a couple of weeks ago.

Nope, the works were gone as of Thursday morning, so barring anything else going on, it should be fine

Roadworks were completed on Thurs.

ive just left my work in Paisley. It's fecking freezing, been snowing and it's freezing over. Roads are very dangerous, common sense would see game called off right now...only a fecking halfwit would want to watch a game in that weather...

I cant believe they made you deliver the Papers on a morning like this.

I cant believe they made you deliver the Papers on a morning like this.

Saturday is the best day for tips, as most of his customers will be at home, also they will feel sorry for him being out and about in just a tracksuit and white baseball cap. Thought you would have been clued up on the prospect of when to get most tips John.

is the Raith debacle a new Interchange rolleyes.gif , not passed that between Greenhill and St James.............

soz

The weather is fine in Lanarkshire. Two boys are getting ready for their trip to Paisley on the strength of comment from forum users on this thread so if it's a wasted trip I'll be on looking for compensation from the likes of Stu who have so confidently predicted it's all fine

Good luck with that :lol: