Ally Mccoist

He trained with St Mirren before so maybe he is looking to get fit and lose some weight.

Have met him a couple of times at Glasgow Airport found him to be bubbly and a laugh I like the guy.

He certainly had us all laughing at the rangers lol.gif

He trained with St Mirren before so maybe he is looking to get fit and lose some weight.

Have met him a couple of times at Glasgow Airport found him to be bubbly and a laugh I like the guy.

He used to live a few miles from where I stay, he'd come in to the wee boozer and buy the old guys a pint and chatted with them. Met him a couple of times myself, he's one of the biggest bluenoses going but I can't say a bad word about him.

The abuse he received off his own was disgraceful, multiply the abuse McAusland got off us by 1,000,000 and you still wouldn't come close.

Even if he has just popped in to help Alex out for a day or whatever, he will have raised the morale of the players without doubt.

Met him once. In a lounge at Heathrow Airport. An Old Firm game was on the TV in the lounge, but the lounge was dead quiet apart from a guy sitting right in front of the TV showing the game. I walked in and went up to the TV just as, I think it was Craig Burley put Smoke Bomb & Flares FC 3-0 up on the Sevco AllStar Globetrotters. I muttered something like 'Jeez, 3-zip!?'... The guy sitting watching turned around and went 'aye, 3 bloody nothing!' - It was McCoist. I said 'oops, sorry, just mentioned the score to the wrong guy eh!?' He laughed and said 'nah, no problem, it's one-way traffic...' then we had a wee natter about the fitba.

Seemed a decent bloke, changed a bit during the Sevco implosion, must have been the pressure... of being a shite manager at a new club with expectations.

Still, seemed a good laugh and would be good company over a pint.

Was nobody paying attention the first time you mentioned it? Poor wee Shull, has to repeat himself to get noticed these days. smile.png

Thanks for noticing me, eventually.

He was a great striker who nearly got Starks Park burnt down and was a vicious wee runt on the pitch.

Thanks for noticing me, eventually.

He was a great striker who nearly got Starks Park burnt down and was a vicious wee runt on the pitch.

I've virtually never heard a bad word about him as a man if you can sepatate him from the footballer or even yon crowd he played for and managed. And he was a good striker. I remember when Jim Goodwin was a first rate chunt and he managed to metamorphasise into a saint. Rabbie Burns wrote a poem about it.