Ally Mccoist

Had a few dealings with AM throughout the years, always found him straightforward and relatively easy to deal with.

Does a lot of charity work behind the scenes.

No complaints from this department if he wants to train, lend a hand, get fit, whatever with Saints. rolleyes.gif

Whenever I meet him he was always pretty nice.

I can remember meeting him in the Fox and hounds the day they went out of business. He bought my mate and I a drink, and talked about the Champions league game that was on that night.

Ally bought you a drink you're honored

One of the biggest tightwads going

Well done

I've virtually never heard a bad word about him as a man if you can sepatate him from the footballer or even yon crowd he played for and managed. And he was a good striker. I remember when Jim Goodwin was a first rate chunt and he managed to metamorphasise into a saint. Rabbie Burns wrote a poem about it.

It's called good PR

You think Goodwin was a wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie?

Hell no! Has he ever shirked a tackle? Like a few of us on here, I always has worries about Jim when he went over the top and got ordered off or banned for too many bookings. But he's good for us. Haste ye back, Jim. For all his transgressions, 'The Man's the gowd for a' that,'

I've virtually never heard a bad word about him as a man if you can sepatate him from the footballer or even yon crowd he played for and managed. And he was a good striker. I remember when Jim Goodwin was a first rate chunt and he managed to metamorphasise into a saint. Rabbie Burns wrote a poem about it.

I read the wan aboot Coisty...............

Wha' though on hamely lamb he dined,

Wearin’ rotten blue, an' a that;

He played the fool, to the press complained;

So a h*n's a h*n for a' that:

For a' that, and a' that,

A definite clown, an' a' that;

That dishonest man, tho' ne'er near poor

Is a dire wee rat for a' that

Edited by stlucifer

Ally bought you a drink you're honored

One of the biggest tightwads going

Well done

My brother once picked him up in his taxi, Ibrox to Houston and when my brother asked him for the fare and told him how much it was, he made him drive to Johnstone police station and got one of the officers to come out and check that the fare was correct before he would part with his cash - no extra offered for the extended journey.

My brother once picked him up in his taxi, Ibrox to Houston and when my brother asked him for the fare and told him how much it was, he made him drive to Johnstone police station and got one of the officers to come out and check that the fare was correct before he would part with his cash - no extra offered for the extended journey.

Standard practice in Shull's :P

what alot of pish

total bollocks

• 2 weeks later...