Queen Of The South V St Mirren Championship 13/2/16

shull

FFS we got 6 points .At this stage I don't care how we win

Either do I. Better taking the points off the teams near us in the league rather than them at the top. Yes, lot more pleasure beating teams like Newco and Hibs, but more chance of climbing the table by beating the likes of those around us in the table.

FFS, how can people still be complaining about results, 3 points is 3 points. yeah it would be great to be playing brilliant football, creating chance after chance and winning games easily, but lets get real, we've been brutal for years, we have rarely won 2 games in a row and the football hasn't been great, christ even when we were playing some nice stuff when Danny first came in we struggled in most games and still never won that many.

Rae has been told to come in and sort the mess on the field out, he's starting to do that and everything is about getting points, i said it weeks ago i don't give a toss if we are brutal on the eye, we just need points on the board. in the 30 years I've followed saints i think there have been 1 maybe 2 seasons at a push that have been exciting and i looked forward to every game knowing i would get entertained. following Saints isn't always going to be pretty on the eye and we won't see the team brush others aside with ease, but thats what makes it all the sweeter when we do get the occasional outstanding performance.

if you want 90 minutes of free flowing football and a team creating a heap of chances then maybe following Saints isn't for you. Take a look around the game in Scotland and let me know how many teams are worth watching, i will say you will be lucky to find 1 or 2. Just get behind the team ffs

FFS, how can people still be complaining about results, 3 points is 3 points. yeah it would be great to be playing brilliant football, creating chance after chance and winning games easily, but lets get real, we've been brutal for years, we have rarely won 2 games in a row and the football hasn't been great, christ even when we were playing some nice stuff when Danny first came in we struggled in most games and still never won that many.

Rae has been told to come in and sort the mess on the field out, he's starting to do that and everything is about getting points, i said it weeks ago i don't give a toss if we are brutal on the eye, we just need points on the board. in the 30 years I've followed saints i think there have been 1 maybe 2 seasons at a push that have been exciting and i looked forward to every game knowing i would get entertained. following Saints isn't always going to be pretty on the eye and we won't see the team brush others aside with ease, but thats what makes it all the sweeter when we do get the occasional outstanding performance.

if you want 90 minutes of free flowing football and a team creating a heap of chances then maybe following Saints isn't for you. Take a look around the game in Scotland and let me know how many teams are worth watching, i will say you will be lucky to find 1 or 2. Just get behind the team ffs

Its unbelievable mate , fans were posting we need points even if we play ugly. The club brings in Rae and the man manages to get points on the table.

What do we get from a section of fans , moan , moan , moan it just seems a negative sickness with some they cant shake off.

Wins breeds confidence - Confidence better football - Better footfall breeds a section of fans to still moan , moan , moan.

Ah it's pretty even stuff really, similar to last week. Couple of half chances either way nothing clear cut.

Shanks had our best chance, but elected to control and chip when in behind instead of head first time.

Not much between the teams and could go either way.

HT 0-0

Can't argue with the that scoreline really. Both teams have had spells of dominance but neither have done enough to be ahead. Think our two best players have been Baird and Kelly, looks like they're developing a real understanding with each other at centre half.

Shanks had a good chance for us after he got in behind from a cross but messed it right up and it ended up over the bar. He's struggling and I think he will be subbed off early.

Right on half time a QOTS player contrived to head it over from a yard out after Langfield made a good save from a corner.

Edited by TopCat