What Players Did St Mirren Sell To English Clubs

Blah blah, scum who think that's funny. Waffle waffle, patronising better than all moral pish. Yaddy yap, oh wait I feel like being pathetic but it's okay for me. You tool!

I have sent this to a friend who is a mathematical genius working at GCHQ.

Maybe he can interpret this fist gnawingly complex collection of words.

I will get back to you.

No it's fine, I work for a certain utility organisation and have to deal with enough human waste as it is.

You do strike me as a person uniquely suited to spending your career shovelling shit.

It's always heart warming to hear of anyone able to "live the dream" by pursuing their life's calling.

Bravo.

I remember as a kid finding it strange that St. Mirren would free a player, Johnny Gibson, and he would get signed by Celtic.

Even stranger that we has also freed by Partick & Ayr previously.

Sorry, nothing to do with sales to England. Just came back to mind looking down HSS's link....

I can't remember the player I take it he did a turn for Celtic ?

I can't remember the player I take it he did a turn for Celtic ?

Big Jock signed him from us on his past reputation , I remember Gibson destroying RFC in a televised game at Firhill. When he was with us he was attacked on his way home from midweek training near his home in Maryhill , it wasn't long after that that he left for Celtic.

On a lighter note , I did his 60th birthday in Bearsden Golf Club. £100 tip and free bar all night !

Big Jock signed him from us on his past reputation , I remember Gibson destroying RFC in a televised game at Firhill. When he was with us he was attacked on his way home from midweek training near his home in Maryhill , it wasn't long after that that he left for Celtic.

On a lighter note , I did his 60th birthday in Bearsden Golf Club. £100 tip and free bar all night !

Billy will send you a PM over the weekend need to speak mate.