We Buy Any Car . Com

shull

Considering you drive a bag of shite that's a great deal..........................take it.

Think of the pies you can drap. thumbup2.gif

It was, Arnold Clark offered me £140 against a new Car and threw in a set of new Mats.

The old shiteheap is still going no bad .. Just passed Taxi Test and MOT in December.

However , Glasgow City Council rules state that Cars cannot be used as a Private Hire Vehicle once they hit 7 years old.

So , unfortunately it's got to go.

Noticed , Hackney Cabs are allowed work on for many more years than seven.

It was, Arnold Clark offered me £140 against a new Car and threw in a set of new Mats.

The old shiteheap is still going no bad .. Just passed Taxi Test and MOT in December.

However , Glasgow City Council rules state that Cars cannot be used as a Private Hire Vehicle once they hit 7 years old.

snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

Whit?

snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

Whit?

I was honest. I wanted a genuine offer.

216000 miles and plenty wear and tear.

That's some millage Shull what make is it. Just shows what you can get out of a car.

If you are buying new don't look past Drive the deal.com as you wont find much cheaper anywhere.

The good wife went down to Grimsby to pick up a car with only 75 miles clock from a Audi dealer with a load of extras on the car two weeks ago. The same car from Glasgow Audi was 4 and a half grand more expensive with 7,000 mils on the clock and no extras.

That's some millage Shull what make is it. Just shows what you can get out of a car.

If you are buying new don't look past Drive the deal.com as you wont find much cheaper anywhere.

The good wife went down to Grimsby to pick up a car with only 75 miles clock from a Audi dealer with a load of extras on the car two weeks ago. The same car from Glasgow Audi was 4 and a half grand more expensive with 7,000 mils on the clock and no extras.

Vectra.

Thanks for advice IOBS, but picking up new one on Monday.

I have been driving Toyota Avensis (5 different models) for the last 10 years and apart from my 1st one bought from Arnold Clark, 2 were bought in Yorkshire, 1 in the Borders and my last 1 in Falkirk. All were around 15 months old and I reckon both cars from England saved me around £1500 each. Border and Falkirk deals saved me around £700 each compared to prices around the Glasgow area. I tend to go to all Toyota dealers except Arnold Clark whom I have no desire to deal with them again thumbdown.gif

I have been driving Toyota Avensis (5 different models) for the last 10 years and apart from my 1st one bought from Arnold Clark, 2 were bought in Yorkshire, 1 in the Borders and my last 1 in Falkirk. All were around 15 months old and I reckon both cars from England saved me around £1500 each. Border and Falkirk deals saved me around £700 each compared to prices around the Glasgow area. I tend to go to all Toyota dealers except Arnold Clark whom I have no desire to deal with them again thumbdown.gif

Your right a bit of research on the internet can unlock some bargains , England seems to be cheaper when I was looking by thousands.

Your right a bit of research on the internet can unlock some bargains , England seems to be cheaper when I was looking by thousands.

Yip. further south you go the cheaper the car tend to be. Trade in prices also agreed by phone in advance so you know the cost before you go.

Are Vauxhall still doing the £2000 trade in?

Any car with an MOT.

I think so. I just changed my car, and used the AC Vauxhall dealership in Greenock. They seem to call it 'swappage' at times, but it amounts to the same thing. Its basically a minimum trade in value. The equivalent of a deposit contribution, etc.

I didn't use the scheme as there was outstanding finance on my last car. I know Arnold Clark aren't popular, but I have used them for years with numerous cars in various branches and can't recall any major problems.

Got the wife's car from Arnold around 10 years ago. Took it in a year later for the free MoT which it passed. She was given an advisory that the exhaust was on its last legs, took it to my mate and he told me there was sod all wrong with it. Still got the same exhaust on it.

That's why I will never, ever, give Arnold any more of my money.

Edited by salmonbuddie