Silly Talk

I am a female St Mirren fan but can I just say that the tittle tattle on here between grown men and women is ridiculous. It is really stupid talk and not about St Mirren. Grow up and be men please and stick to talking about St Mirren and not about spelling mistakes made by some, full stops in sentences or in other words grammar or slagging people for opinions to such an extent that it is verbal bullying. I don't agree with everyone either but I don't stoop so low as to belittle someone with such nasty nasty words. You don't know who you are replying to it could be a child or an elderly person but you are replying to a person.

So come on guys stick to what the forum is about St Mirren

Yes Buddie I am really sick of the crap written in forum. Sometimes really to the bone stuff. I want read about our club not about everything else. Not interested. But they can friend each other on facebook and slag each other all day if they want lol

Edited by fan4ever

I am a female St Mirren fan but can I just say that the tittle tattle on here between grown men and women is ridiculous. It is really stupid talk and not about St Mirren. Grow up and be men please and stick to talking about St Mirren and not about spelling mistakes made by some, full stops in sentences or in other words grammar or slagging people for opinions to such an extent that it is verbal bullying. I don't agree with everyone either but I don't stoop so low as to belittle someone with such nasty nasty words. You don't know who you are replying to it could be a child or an elderly person but you are replying to a person.

^^^^^^^^ Doesn't "get" a forum. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

Why not start your own? 1eye.gif

go make the dinner and do the dishes...

When they cracked "hilarious jokes" like this in the 1970's they at least had the decency to put canned laughter behind it to prevent the sound of silence embarrassing the writers.

You could learn something from that era.

Education is wonderful.

Edited by oaksoft

When they cracked "hilarious jokes" like this in the 1970's they at least had the decency to put canned laughter behind it to prevent the sound of silence embarrassing the writers.

You could learn something from that era.

Education is wonderful.

trust u to come back with a well thought out and interesting comeback u boring sad lonely underpaid waste of skin...

trust u to come back with a well thought out and interesting comeback u boring sad lonely underpaid waste of skin...

I'm pretty sure you won't understand what I'm about to say but I'll have a wee go.

Despite me competing hard, it looks like (and I'm judging this purely from responses to our respective posts across the forum) that you are winning this battle. In comparison I'm struggling to land a blow.

I'm pretty sure you won't understand what I'm about to say but I'll have a wee go.

Despite me competing hard, it looks like (and I'm judging this purely from responses to our respective posts across the forum) that you are winning this battle. In comparison I'm struggling to land a blow.

another boring as f**k response, please go away and stalk somebody else...

Simple solution: Don't read the other stuff.

Your punctuation is just as bad and your grammar's worse.

Where's the f**k's bluto when you need him?

Simple solution: Don't read the other stuff.

Your punctuation is just as bad and your grammar's worse.

Where's the f**k's bluto when you need him?

There can be interesting posts with good debate problem is nearly every thread is spoiled with trolls polluting nothing of the subject. This is a fans forums those responsible should keep to general nonsense. Ether that go find other forums on the world wed where trolls can share their interest in abusing or just writing hot air about nothing just for the sake of it.

That's quite an ask, especially for the women.

I am with you fan4ever. There are far too many trogolodytes posting on perfectly good threads. This should limit themselves to their own threads and allow folks who do not appreciate their knuckle-dragging posts and silly comments to read decent posts in peace. There is room for both but not necessilarly on the same thread.

in particular the use of foul language is not appreciated.

I will now wait for the flak!!! And I don't expect much support.

I am with you fan4ever. There are far too many trogolodytes posting on perfectly good threads. This should limit themselves to their own threads and allow folks who do not appreciate their knuckle-dragging posts and silly comments to read decent posts in peace. There is room for both but not necessilarly on the same thread.

4 posts in over 2 years, yeah, more like you and no forum. lol.gif

You do know how the forum survives don't you.............................wait, you don't. bye1.gif

Would start a warning system once you hit six banned. Of course it would never work simply because known trolls have numerous login names. Its a shame because if you go back a good few years ago it was nothing like it is today , even Saints On Line never had the troll abuse problem.

Now I just put on ignore its great you don't see their posts unless they are quoted which is not very often as the person I have on ignore hardly gets quoted understandably

Get it when a joke is doing the rounds , however to post something just for the sake of posting because they are obviously bored with nothing to do.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Fkin shut up

You do know how the forum survives don't you.............................wait, you don't. bye1.gif

Yes mostly on silly talk. We can all do without the trolls but without the silly talk, forum traffic would be dramatically reduced and would possibly mean the end of the forum. .

Over the years many a good poster has came and then gone . It also seems that some of the other good posters have reduced their traffic and rarely look in now. .

The forum was better in yesteryear but nothing stays the same. .