St Mirren V Falkirk 1/3/16 A Tuesday Night Ffs

shull

I'm sure the ref will claim that he had seen a foul committed and was playing advantage.

When the ball played him, Falkirk lost any advantage and play was taken back to the free kick award.

Surely once the Ref has played the advantage then he can't reverse his decision?

Fair result overall.

It was a decent match for a 0-0 draw, despite the best efforts of the cretinous officials.

We remain too lightweight in the midfield. Oh for an Alex Neil or Steven Thomson type of player in there.

Huge improvement over our last game against them, however, and encouraging progress.

My grandson who is 10 said to me last night,"when big Jason comes back can he play right mid cos Watson is playing so well

good shout from the wee man

How much would be a fair price for games? Not having a go at anyone, just wondering what folks perception on 'fair' pricing would be?

People would moan it was too dear whatever price it was.

As with any product or service, if you don't believe it's value for money don't pay it.

Thousands do regardless and if we are up the top end of the table next year the fair weathers will be back.

Funny as f'ck when that wee twat Baird went head to belly button with Webster.

It's just laughable when you see stuff like that.laugh.png Wee Man Syndrome is not a pretty affliction, and Baird reeks of it too much to prevent embarrassing himself.

A feisty attitude can't overcome the Laws of Motion when you are being swatted like a fly.

Funny as f'ck when that wee twat Baird went head to belly button with Webster.????

Webster's gesture said 'behave ya wee fanny' so much better than mere words could have. It was, indeed, a laugh out loud moment.

Edited by Drew

I seem to recall the wee Baird had an unexplained black eye when he played with us .

Probably had been out with broadfoot for a quiet night out in Ayrshire .

Pretty sure he took a kicking near about the time we won the league.

I vaguely remember him in Suburbia with the rest of the team and he had a few cuts n bruises.

How much would be a fair price for games? Not having a go at anyone, just wondering what folks perception on 'fair' pricing would be?

IMO £10 for an adult and £5 for 16 to 18 year olds and concessions.

Under 16s should be free when accompanied by an adult.

Also seats should be first come first served, no tickets required.

Pay at the gate for everyone including paying by card to avoid theft by staff at the gates.

There should be a commitment to have that level of pricing at every match for at least one season and we should advertise that everywhere.

None of this is brain surgery and would be easily afforded if we had sound financial management which ensured we kept money back for a rainy day.

IMO that would have an effect.

The club is competing with the cinema and it is our competitors which force the pricing policy not the size of footballers wages.

We are still struggling to come to terms with the fact that players wages are still far too high for the job they are employed in.

Huge improvement from the Murray era. I thought we were really unlucky not to have won the match. We are much stronger in midfield and were able to stand up to Falkirk's tough tackling and power in the middle of the park. We had to stand up to them for a 15 minute period in the second half when earlier in the season we would have collapsed.

Now for a statement that I can't believe I'm writing, "I thought Gow done really well when he came on." No kidding I am serious.

One bad move from Gow was all i noticed, had a player free in the centre and hit his pass too slowly to him, Falkirk guy cut it out and set up an attack

Pretty sure he took a kicking near about the time we won the league.

I vaguely remember him in Suburbia with the rest of the team and he had a few cuts n bruises.

He went down to a bus stop near his house to meet his bird and got a heavy doing.

I`m sure you will be delighted at that. No I wont be back at those prices.

Why would that delight me? I asked a straightforward question and you come up with an assumption based on? IIRC, your previous complaint was around not paying £20 to watch second division football and I was just curious to know if you would do so if we were league leaders? I guess you will only go back when we are a SPL club again but by then you will probably have to pay a lot more.

One bad move from Gow was all i noticed, had a player free in the centre and hit his pass too slowly to him, Falkirk guy cut it out and set up an attack

Yes, I'm not saying that he was outstanding however I was pleasantly surprised, he did better than young Jordon whom he replaced.

IMO £10 for an adult and £5 for 16 to 18 year olds and concessions.

Under 16s should be free when accompanied by an adult.

Also seats should be first come first served, no tickets required.

Pay at the gate for everyone including paying by card to avoid theft by staff at the gates.

There should be a commitment to have that level of pricing at every match for at least one season and we should advertise that everywhere.

None of this is brain surgery and would be easily afforded if we had sound financial management which ensured we kept money back for a rainy day.

IMO that would have an effect.

The club is competing with the cinema and it is our competitors which force the pricing policy not the size of footballers wages.

We are still struggling to come to terms with the fact that players wages are still far too high for the job they are employed in.

....and we would have a team competing in league two with lack of income. Lowering the price wont bring a mass amount extra through the turnstiles.

Yes, I'm not saying that he was outstanding however I was pleasantly surprised, he did better than young Jordon whom he replaced.

He actually executed two very good passes.

One from a ball that was booted straight up in the air. He killed it when it dropped and passed it first time to set off an attacking move. It was an excellent piece of skill in a game that by and large bereft of much skill.

He's still a wage thief though.