Web links for todays game

http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html

Use google chrome or firefox with the adblock plus extension

to stop popup ads.

Link for Elvis

http://www.malcontent.com/

use sleeping tablets between 3 and 5pm to stop annoying

genuine st mirren supporters

First site was excellent when streams started going down.

Criminal from Thompson and Irvine what were they thinking??? And if Kelly is a saints player next year I will be amazed

Kelly has been first one out when Rae has had everyone fit/available, I don't think he will be here next year.

I'm just wondering (on the wrong thread) where Jason will fit in once he's fit. Keith Watson is right on form at RB currently and Rae seems to have Jack Baird playing to his strengths and not trying to be too fancy!

It's not Peter Martin if you're watching Rangers tv. It's just some fat wank. It does sound like Peter Martin though. Heard him at one point say that Ladbrokes was "green minded" because of the odds for a Saints win.

Yep some twat called Tom Miller, asked Waghorn if he had heard of Jim Baxter cause he had written a book about him, pretty embarrassing when Waghorn said he hadn't heard of one of the clubs greatest players. Some gems from Miller like sub machine gun and machete, get the flagpole ordered and Rangers are rampant as they attacked after scoring only to lose the ball.

Played well enough first half . Rangers finishing and final ball was utter pish .

Second half we got our tactics spot on . With a decent forward line we could won this game .

Scum home fans as always , but for me this a game I'll miss next season .

Onwards and upwards .

BBC highlights have got to be the most biased I've seen . Showed Mallan's free kick and that's it .

I thought the beeb hated the new club .

The BBC Journalists are barred from the Ground.Yesterdays Open All Mics had a half time score,a full time score and 2 in play latest scores.

Yet despite the Journalists being banned the BBC seen to take great delight broadcasting live games involving sevco.

What the BBC should be doing is totally ignoring sevco,don't even broadcast their results as long as the dispute continues

This is a dig at the BBC more than a dig at sevco.

All started with the suicide pass from Thompson, an absolute shocker.

Certainly not accurate enough but it was never a suicide pass, it was a pass to the full back to hit it long up the touchline which would be a good option in that situation

Whilst Rangers will probably gain promotion this season they will get blootered by most of the clubs in the premier division. They had a hard enough time against us. We played reasonably well without posing a real goal threat and to be honest some of our players are very much lacking pace. As I had said we played reasonably well but it was not good enough but how Rangers did not put 4 or 5 in against us is more down to their poor finishing than our defending. Rae's substitution where he brought on Kelly proved disastrous for us although I find it hard to lay the defeat at his door. Next up Falkirk at home on Tuesday night followed by Raith Rovers away next Saturday, both are difficult but winnable games. Their will need to be a vast improvement in performance from us. Hopefully Goodwin will be back but not bringing him on yesterday puts doubt in my mind although it was probably down too good management. Where the goal threat will come from I'm not sure.

Certainly not accurate enough but it was never a suicide pass, it was a pass to the full back to hit it long up the touchline which would be a good option in that situation

It shouldn't have been passed to Thompson in the first place. Sickening naivety all round, though.

Edited by Drew

To be fair to Gary Irvine he worked his backside off chasing O'Hallaran for 90 mins, who was the best player on the park by miles.

Rangers have scored late goals this season by battering teams down physically and mentally. I have no doubt if that was in the first half Irvine would have punted it up the line or even in the stand.

Even at that it was a stunning finish, much harder to score than the few chances Miller squandered.

the team played well and set up very well. The young lad had a great chance in the second half and maybe falling to Shankland would have been better for us. Cant blame anyone for the loss, yeah Irvine made a hellish clearance but I'm sure he was knackered by that point and it was just tiredness setting in, other than that he done ok against a very good player in O'Halloran, who cost 500k lets not forget that.

we are heading the right way slowly and 4 points out 6 in the next 2 games would cement how we are getting on. The only other worry is Clarkson not looking like scoring since joining us, i think he's still got something about him but strikers need goals so hopefully he will get one on Tuesday night

Another game where lack of goals cost us a point or three. We are so much better organised, the team without Agnew seem to know where and what they should be doing, yet we lack purposeful runs down the flanks or cutting into the box. There is a gap in our industry in midfield to overun oponents when we turn their midfielders around, this give opposing defences the chance to cover/mop-up our attacks before most attempts are made on goal.

Goodwin will help with this, but we need someone/thing better in front of him to hold up and distribute. This isnt Mallan's forte, it was supposed to be Gow's.... Looks like he is going to get game time very soon as we need to start scoring again.