Bring A Buddie - St Mirren V Qos 12Th March 2016

shull

Could somebody Copy & Paste from Official Site please.

Then the whole Forum can have a laugh.

Lol

As we head towards the third anniversary of St Mirren’s League Cup win, we are looking to celebrate ‘St Mirren’s Day’ when Queen of the South are the visitors to the Paisley 2021 Stadium on Saturday 12th March.

We want to get as many Buddies into the stadium as we can for the day and we are looking to fill the North Stand up with St Mirren fans as the Queen of the South fans will be allocated sections W6 and W7 in the West Stand.

So to try and encourage fans along we are offering a deal for Season Ticket holders to ‘Bring a Buddie’.

Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase 2 adult tickets at the cost of £5 per ticket – these tickets will be for the North Stand only.

Please note that the Season Ticket holder will still be required to sit in their own seat and if they wish to take up the offer they must contact the St Mirren Ticket Office by no later than Friday, 11th March 2016.

So come on down to the Paisley 2021 Stadium on 12th March to back Alex Rae’s side against the Doonhamers and to celebrate ‘St Mirren’s Day’!

I thought I read you could sit beside your buddies.

Nope read it wrong. Your two buddies or you with a buddie can sit together for a tenner.

That's a fair point. You could buy the two tickets, save your Buddie a tenner (off a standard £20 ticket) and sit together anyway.

Still seems like a daft idea to me.

Lets state the bleedin obvious

QOTS into the North Stand & Bring a Buddie & try fill up the Westbank where season ticket holders could sit beside however many Buddies they bring.

och, at least they're trying I suppose

Most reasonable approach here as there's plenty of space to do this especially the West Stand these days

Lets state the bleedin obvious

QOTS into the North Stand & Bring a Buddie & try fill up the Westbank where season ticket holders could sit beside however many Buddies they bring.

och, at least they're trying I suppose

Absolutely. And then we would get more than one pie stand/toilet too!

I take it this is Tony's first solo project as CEO since Brian left?

You can tell.