Bring A Buddie - St Mirren V Qos 12Th March 2016

shull

Nice idea but he might be better trying to get two stands full before focussing on all four. Don't walk before you can run and all that.

He was on the St Mirren Show last night talking about this scheme. Anyone hear what he had to say?

Having now heard this, it seems there is more to this Bring a Buddie stuff than has been mentioned on here (unless I've missed it in amongst all the nonsense on this thread).

Seemingly all the kids going to the Street Stuff and whatever other stuff will get a free ticket ahead of this game and their parents will be able to bring them for a fiver. Youth teams etc will also be in that stand in a bid to roar us on or some similar theory. The two tickets for a fiver for the season ticket holders seems to be to compensate for the reduced price for some folk, although I can see people who normally pay on a weekly basis being a tough annoyed.

No real explanation for the splitting up of season ticket holders and their pals, indeed "You can still sit with them if ye want" (no doubt by paying admission to that stand. Various stuff about wanting to fill that stand and wanting to be in a position in the future where we only give the Old Firm 400 tickets because we need the rest :lol:

Why? Cause the crowd will be so big they need all those extra seats?

no , so the ST holders using the promotion can sit with their pals.

I've never had a problem sitting in the west stand with any pals I've taken along in the past but given they must sit in a different stand this may prove difficult.

Edited by Hambud

The notion you persuade friends to go and then not be able to sit with them is bonkers.

I agree with that it is weird but it can also work out in other ways. I'll buy the two adult tickets for my brother and his girlfriend providing I can buy another ticket in the same stand for my niece. I'm just waiting for confirmation from the club that it is possible. I'm not that bothered about sitting with them during the match as I'll see them before and after and i'll get a catch up with the guys I usually sit with at the game.

Win win.

Edited by Hambud

The club have advised me that I can buy a child's ticket for the same stand. So I'll be using this promotion and buying a 3rd ticket.

So why don't all season ticket holders see if they can think of 2 people who may fancy a cheap day at the football? Go on give it a try.

Edited by Hambud

The club have advised me that I can buy a child's ticket for the same stand. So I'll be using this promotion and buying a 3rd ticket.

So why don't all season ticket holders see if they can think of 2 people who may fancy a cheap day at the football? Go on give it a try.

Any time I can't make it I struggle to give my season tickets away for feck all.....

How about 'bring a body' ? Might improve the grim atmosphere...

And yet Peter Houston mentioned "Saints Fans backing of their team" in his post match interview.

It had me baffled. ????

Be lucky if we add 500 to

The gate. Total waste of time season is now over Barr a bit of relegation excitement

A 500 increase would be almost 25% on the last home gate. That would be a success in my opinion!

Must be other initiatives going on with the schools as my neebur is taking his boy down and they got free tickets.

The more the merrier.

A 500 increase would be almost 25% on the last home gate. That would be a success in my opinion!

Must be other initiatives going on with the schools as my neebur is taking his boy down and they got free tickets.

The more the merrier.

Is it that big cock cook from come dine with me

The more the merrier.

A fair few boys clubs are in the North Stand.

500 at £5 £2500

100 at £20 £2000

So like I say no

Massive difference. And can guarentee next home gane will see no increase in crowd. It is just fake. Like the favs at cup final they turn up for big event or cut price ticket

But when it comes to going to every game paying nearly £50 for a day out to kirkaldy sadly there is only about 5-800 of true saints fans. And about 2500 that attend the hone games