Being A Christian

Isle Of Bute Saint

38 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

C'mon oaky, what year did they figures get published and what year is this?

I hope you answer it unlike the lying bigot who couldn't back up his lying accusations against you.

In fairness I didnt spot the figures only ran to 2005. My mistake but if the church has reversed that trend then I have provided an open goal for someone to score an easy win against my argument that christianity is facing terminal decline in the uk.

9 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

A good honest answer.

What's the chances of your accuser from another thread doing the same?

You have to be prepared to make mistakes and acknowledge them when you do.

It's one thing to be annoying. It's quite another to be Dickson.

11 hours ago, oaksoft said:

In fairness I didnt spot the figures only ran to 2005. My mistake but if the church has reversed that trend then I have provided an open goal for someone to score an easy win against my argument that christianity is facing terminal decline in the uk.

Depends on your definition of terminal decline. If you mean that eventually there will be no Christians left in the UK, I bet you're wrong. If you mean that the churches will become smaller and have smaller congregations, quite possibly you're correct. Not like a rocket scientist to be so vague. Watch what you put in your test tubes.

2 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Why are you surprised at my age?

Or are you saying that you're my age and surprised? Are you surprised you reached my age?

Basically, whit da fook u tokkin aboot?

Tell us your age and then we can all decide whether we're surprised or not.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.”
In the 21st century people- intelligent people- believe this drivel and, in some cases, even try to impose their beliefs on others.