Being A Christian

Isle Of Bute Saint

34 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Aye? :lol:

Those of us who are ACTUAL scientists know that you cant get science to agree the colour of shite most of the time.

Try getting an article published and come back and let us know how you get on.

State sponsored.....:lol:

Yes , big corporate vested interest sponsored would have been more apt perhaps. .

4 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I therefore firmly believe that I should live my life by merely.....   playing with a straight bat and trying to be a decent human being.

Maybe heaven is a golf course where I always shoot sub-par and......

There's the reason why Kylie never shows, right there.

You won't even shoot par with a straight bat.

That is a particularly lame response.
They persuaded enough people to have someone write about it in the bible.

In their defence I don't think Mary & Joe persuaded anyone, or even attempted to persuade anyone. Blame the spin doctors for the persuasion.

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Aye? :lol:

Those of us who are ACTUAL scientists know that you cant get science to agree the colour of shite most of the time.

Try getting an article published and come back and let us know how you get on.

State sponsored.....:lol:

I have plenty in peer reviewed journals 

Mostly on Evolutionary biology and some on Veterinary Epidemiology. I have a book chapter. I have publications in climatic journals and I am a contributing author on numerous reports and guidance papers as well as having played a role in drafting legislation on the Water Framework directive. 

Oh, and on papers about healthcare. 

I am a busy little bee:double

4 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Yes , big corporate vested interest sponsored would have been more apt perhaps. .

Nope state sponsored is right. Most grants are giving out by various state controlled research councils. 

Maybe Oakies never had a grant. :lol:

Nope state sponsored is right. Most grants are giving out by various state controlled research councils. 

Maybe Oakies never had a grant. [emoji38]

You're getting the words "grant" and "life" mixed up again where oaky's concerned...

On 28 July 2017 at 2:49 PM, Slartibartfast said:

No, that's why there are so many question marks in my post.  You used one, you must know what they are for.

Sorry, I could have sworn you were manipulating someone else's words and putting some of your own in their mouth. I could also have sworn you were placing little rumours and supposition out there as fact, but placing little question marks beside them just to cover your tracks.

But no, I was wrong

It was simply you being clever, I think.

21 hours ago, insaintee said:

I have plenty in peer reviewed journals 

Mostly on Evolutionary biology and some on Veterinary Epidemiology. I have a book chapter. I have publications in climatic journals and I am a contributing author on numerous reports and guidance papers as well as having played a role in drafting legislation on the Water Framework directive. 

Oh, and on papers about healthcare. 

Then quite frankly you should know better.