Raith Rovers V St Mirren 05;03;2016

Thought I would start this thread as it will be my first game having been away at work for 7 weeks. Friday night in Dundeesorcerer.gif followed by the short drive to the game

Really looking forward to this fully expect the Saints to pick up all three points away from home sending me home with a right good buzzzzz followed by a night out with the wife in Rothesay to celebrate. Bring it on !

Nine quid for kids? Ram it.

that is absolutely rediculas bloody he'll can't get it that clubs dont allow children in for free or minimum charge say £1.00 these are the future fans. Clubs need to wake up and realize there is a ageing population with not enough children going through the gates. It's a problem that fans in their early 30s will experience in their life time where crowds will fall dramatically in the next 30 to 40 years. How is it possible to have different price structures from club to club. The officials of the game are uncapable of looking to the future. Fans associations of all clubs should fund legal action for a price structure accross the board.

ame="billymehmet1" post="1349204" timestamp="1456673186"]

At £9 a pop for kids , I'd doubt they'd want to 'Patent' it as it'll never catch on tongue.png

If Shull goes with the Wee Yin and sees that price they will have to change it to Patient and Child..............

Ambulance for Shull.....

Edited by thomsons dropped it

Sitting at the airport for the flight home thinking ? Yes will be at the football on Saturday which is making me feel good as it's been so long since watching Saints. They do say Love Is A Drug ! Have a good feeling about this game. Hopefully we score at our end of the stadium so close to the goals.

Why is it no chance in hell? Win on saturday and we're 4 points off 4th.

I agree, win and it's close but you've failed to mention they would still have a game in hand.

As munoz says, there's always a chance, it would take a very special run of form from us but, as many others have said, it's a better situation than a short time ago.

My money still says it's unlikely we can achieve 4th place.

Why is it no chance in hell? Win on saturday and we're 4 points off 4th.

QOTS are playing on Saturday too against Morton. If we win and they win we will still be six behind 4th with both QOTS and Raith having played a game less.

I think we needed to win last night to have any realistic chance of it and we didn't.

QOTS are playing on Saturday too against Morton.

No they're not but will have games in hand.

We won't get 4th place but it would be great to sneak a win on Saturday to give us the slightest bit of hope.

Edited by davidg

Sitting at the airport for the flight home thinking ? Yes will be at the football on Saturday which is making me feel good as it's been so long since watching Saints. They do say Love Is A Drug ! Have a good feeling about this game. Hopefully we score at our end of the stadium so close to the goals.

Bute has an airport?