Raith Rovers V St Mirren 05;03;2016

All of the goals we lost were down to poor poor defending. Nothing spectacular from Raith, just took advantage of poor marking and defensive line time and time again. Clarkson's goal was a joy to watch and was probably the pick of the 7. It amazes me that we struggle to score 1-2 goals a game, but when we are down so heavily we manage to score three in one game where we have been pumped at the other end.

Do u not know ur not allowed to say a 19 year old isn't playing good at the moment

For me. If a player is good there happy to take the plaudits.

And when they are bad rightly they should be criticised for that too

Ok, but would you not agree that criticising a 19 year old would have a more detrimental effect on his career long term and maybe therefore he should be cut a bit of slack due to his age?

Ok, but would you not agree that criticising a 19 year old would have a more detrimental effect on his career long term and maybe therefore he should be cut a bit of slack due to his age?

Only detrimental if we slagged their Jessie Boots and hairstyles.

No, I don't agree. If you are playing shite you should be told you are indeed playing shite. To much fannying around and pampering can't be good for anyone's career either. Surely.

Can anyone tell me how many assists SHANKS has had since joining the club and is it 6 goals he has scored? These goals and assists have equated to how many goals & points for St Mirren?

SHANKS is only 20 years old a couple of months older than MALLAN but the big mouths that shout at Gallacher, Kelly Shanks & Aggy are shit scared to shout anything about MAllAN because his da strategically sits in with all the big gubs so that his son does not get pelters like the rest of the team. As for the FUD who sits in the main stand right hand side three rows up watch your mouth big man you never know who might be sitting next to you on Saturday.

Thought we were great against Rangers and Falkirk can see big improvement under Rae. The game on Saturday the defence where to blame does anyone else notice how hard our strikers need to work, midfield goes missing and cant read the good runs fro Clarkston & Shanks. The Raith Striker was made to look like PELE get a f**king tackle in.

I do not know for certain, but its clear to me that the entire team are not working or playing as a unit, it appears their is complete disharmony among them. Their was a lot of shouting from our players at each other "why did you do that" and "You should have passed it" "That,s down to you trying to pass it" and finally I,ll get the blame for that, when its down to your defending". Young Mallan is undoubtedly a good prospect but yesterday he was poor and that,s me being kind to him. In the little time Gow was on he was good but bringing Steven Thomson on with 7 mins to go was unfair to him given the way we were playing.

It was a game we should have won, however given our defensive display it was little wonder that Raith Rovers took all 3 points..

No, I don't agree. If you are playing shite you should be told you are indeed playing shite. To much fannying around and pampering can't be good for anyone's career either. Surely.

It's hardly pampering to want to build young players up instead of getting ripped into them and destroying their confidence.

You'd think our support would've learned lessons from Lambert, McLean, McGinn(x2), Lappin etc.

It's hardly pampering to want to build young players up instead of getting ripped into them and destroying their confidence.

You'd think our support would've learned lessons from Lambert, McLean, McGinn(x2), Lappin etc.

Indeed.

Just be grateful it's not some our "expert" supporters who are in charge of the team.

Whilst we all debate our best team, can I point out that we are in relegation bother again. Stating obvious, we play Livi in a week, in a 6 pointer. Both Sons and Livi are hardened survivors, we are lightweights. AR has defiantly improved us, but considering how bad we were that's not to hard.

4Th has gone, we 6 points off 5th and 4 points off disaster.

AR was right, his priority was avoiding the drop and that's very much back on the cards. Fact is after a good Feb we are having a disastrous March.

WE MUST BEAT QOS AND LIVI NEXT WEEK.

I am sure I am not only one thinking this, shoddy defending may make us a third tier team