Anyone But Celtic

Laughable. The only shower who get a similar number of dodgy decisions to that mob are the dead club. The ugly sisters get all the 50/50 decisions and most of 40/60s and 30/70s as well, they always have done. They still have the cheek to moan? A bunch of delusional halfwits.

Prime example of a clubs group of fans that completely obsess over decisions that go against them, but conveniently forget about the decisions that go for them.

Bunch of fannies. Never watched it incidentally, but I can imagine fine well the content.

Why anyone, never mind St Mirren supporters, would want to watch this shite is beyond me.

Takes all kinds. snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

Continues the fascination/craving for anything Old Firm.

Popped up on my twitter and it was the name of the production company that caught my eye! And I don't crave anything, and especially anything OF. Funny tho my reply feeds your craving for attention

Well certainly brought a smile to my face. We all have our issues but I would never support the Southampton feeder club. Murray i am is / was a better manager that Delia , they get more decisions than anyone, moan about sending offs, whilst they get ridiculous pens awards, handball versus EK and morons like Chris Sutton spouting his crap....... hope Dons win league.

But as for the 2 Glasgow toilets they can go do one

Amazed to hear Thistle have not pen in 66 matches and not scored one in 84 matches. Question when was our last pen? Was it Thommos?

Edited by DougJamie

Well certainly brought a smile to my face. We all have our issues but I would never support the Southampton feeder club. Murray i am is / was a better manager that Delia , they get more decisions than anyone, moan about sending offs, whilst they get ridiculous pens awards, handball versus EK and morons like Chris Sutton spouting his crap....... hope Dons win league.

But as for the 2 Glasgow toilets they can go do one

Amazed to hear Thistle have not pen in 66 matches and not scored one in 84 matches. Question when was our last pen? Was it Thommos?

Ibrox away 1st game of the season. Useless bastard hit row z

• 2 weeks later...

Popped up on my twitter and it was the name of the production company that caught my eye! And I don't crave anything, and especially anything OF. Funny tho my reply feeds your craving for attention

I'd guess it's a reference to their last game title winning match in 1986....not quite as bad as H*mmerby but not far off.