Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

I quite like that.

The lower part of the strip reminds me of the starting titles of Dr.Who in the 70's.

Sure does....Always thought Dr.Who was really scary in Black and White....Especially the Daleks although my favourite scary baddies were the Cybermen....

up until the Ultimate scary Baddie in Black and White appeared........

Billy Abercromby !!!!!

Sure does....Always thought Dr.Who was really scary in Black and White....Especially the Daleks although my favourite scary baddies were the Cybermen....

up until the Ultimate scary Baddie in Black and White appeared........

Billy Abercromby !!!!!

St.Mirren were really scary in black and white at beginning of last season.

St Mirren are now the only professional club in Britain not have launched their new strip for the forthcoming season.

Carbrini and the fans council are lazy nincompoops.

They shold bring back the dollybirds parading the new strips at the player of the year dance instead of keeping the fans waiting this ridiculous length of time.

Aim of the fans council:

To act as an intermediary between the Club and the Fans

To share knowledge and best practice and to improve relationships between the various stakeholders, in particular the relationship between the Fans and the Club.

To provide a good communication flow, between the Club and the Fans.

To provide a platform for the Fans to ensure they are involved in appropriate decision making.

To act as the prime movers in various fund raising initiatives for the mutual benefit of the Club, the Fans and the Community.

I assume they are beavering away behind the scenes to improve communication as there's been zero evidence of this so far.

Other than telling us the strips are great of course

St Mirren are now the only professional club in Britain not have launched their new strip for the forthcoming season.

No they f**king aren't :lol:

I've not looked anywhere else but about a quarter of the English premier league haven't unveiled their kits yet, much less launched them.