Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

Could it be that, although the deal is so good for Saint Mirren, it is seen as a mistake by JD and they are hell bent on feckin us around so much so that Saint Mirren will be forced to walk away from the deal? I can't see any other logical explanation given that there are other clubs serviced by them who don't have as much hassle.

Edited by stlucifer

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Could it be that, although the deal is so good for Saint Mirren, it is seen as a mistake by JD and they are hell bent on feckin us around so much so that Saint Mirren will be forced to walk away from the deal? I can't see any other logical explanation given that there are other clubs serviced by them who don't have as much hassle.

Bury and Tranmere don't have theirs either. Think it's just Bournemouth (under the JD banner) and Notts County (which has only had images revealed). 

7 minutes ago, StingRae said:

I believe Fitzy said ICT also use JD and their shirts aren't out yet

2 minutes ago, ulysses said:

Bury and Tranmere don't have theirs either. Think it's just Bournemouth (under the JD banner) and Notts County (which has only had images revealed). 

I stand corrected. It just seems continuous with us.

we must be only club in Britain where after a game you decide to visit our (club shop in stadium)and can't buy a st.mirren top..surely this part of contract can get deleted..but if you want a key ring or a mug..fill your boots we got loads..even trotters independent got a better business going

In fairness, you can't buy a St Mirren top in any club shop, anywhere, not just ours...

:)

Oh ffs, I knew exactly what you meant, I was winding you up for your poorly constructed sentence and the alternative meaning it conveyed. That's what the smiley was about.

You must be about 86 now, Dad, isn't it time to get back to the nurse so she can feed you?

15 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

Oh ffs, I knew exactly what you meant, I was winding you up for your poorly constructed sentence and the alternative meaning it conveyed. That's what the smiley was about.

You must be about 86 now, Dad, isn't it time to get back to the nurse so she can feed you?

still on the breast..breast best

9 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

You're still on the breast? That goes some way to explaining your inability to construct a coherent sentence. Dad.

aye...that's right..whatever big fishy..thought it was a forum..no fukin countdown or mastermind or krypton factor...thats what's happened when u attend castlehead high school 30 year ago..my spelling and big words have left my napper

aye...that's right..whatever big fishy..thought it was a forum..no fukin countdown or mastermind or krypton factor...thats what's happened when u attend castlehead high school 30 year ago..my spelling and big words have left my napper

Your spelling's shite but it's your failure to understand how to construct a sentence that's inexcusable.

Your right, it's a forum. That's why I poked fun at your original post, that's what happens on forums. You responded with personal abuse - crayons, remember? - so I had a go back.

30 years ago you left? That'll be 10 years after me, then. Dad.

Noticed the other day that Man Utd haven't released their home shirt for the new season yet. Maybe JD think if it's good enough for one of the biggest clubs in the world, it's good enough for us.

Of course, Man Utd will shift millions of the things regardless of when they're on sale and they've released their away kit so are probably just doing this to get more away shirt sales than normal.

JD are not responsible for making Man Utds kits and are not the only store that you can purchase it either, plus all 3 of their kits have been seen online, we havent even had a teaser

Theres plenty of teams who have not released there strips yet though not just us, agree it should be done sooner though and i am hoping we do not renew deal with JD as many things about it have been Pish IMO