Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

Be interesting to see how it looks close up-hard to see it properly on the promo pic but it looks like all the 87 team names are contained in every second "shadow" stripe.  My Initial thought is that having all the names in just one stripe might look better?  Just need to wait until end of July   August *insert guess here.

5 minutes ago, southside saint said:

Be interesting to see how it looks close up-hard to see it properly on the promo pic but it looks like all the 87 team names are contained in every second "shadow" stripe.  My Initial thought is that having all the names in just one stripe might look better?  Just need to wait until end of July   August *insert guess here.

You must have really good eyesight.

ETA...I've just zoomed in on the image on my ipad and you're right, there is definitely writing on every alternate stripe.

Edited by Eric Arthur Blair

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Looks fantastic. The seething mess it seems to have turned shull into is an added bonus.

End of July is a ridiculous release date though. We'll have played most of the League Cup games by then too.

Seething mess? 

It's a horrible strip.

Just an opinion. 

And I said it should have been out a lot earlier which you agree with.

I look at a Juventus Strip and that abomination above and the Italian one is a ''St Mirren " strip.