Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

3 minutes ago, ulysses said:

Is there going to be a 3rd kit? 

First kit is white shirt with white shorts. Second kit is black shirt with black shorts. Third kit is black shirt with white shorts. Fourth kit is white shirt with black shorts.

Fan Council have played a blinder. Four for the price of one. A deal sure to please miserable Paisley basturts everywhere. Except those in taxis.

Black shorts with this look really smart. I hope we end up wearing black shorts. I get people saying white is what we win cups with etc but the black shorts don't half enhance this kit. I think we wore black shorts v hearts in the semi final and white v United as they wore black?

17 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

Black shorts with this look really smart. I hope we end up wearing black shorts. I get people saying white is what we win cups with etc but the black shorts don't half enhance this kit. I think we wore black shorts v hearts in the semi final and white v United as they wore black?

Surely you're not praising a strip that isn't an Adidas catalogue strip!!!!!

Loving the strip and loving the overall positivity, looking forward to seeing the other kits too.

I really like this. Nice departure without being too far removed from the traditional Saints stripes. I think it will sell better than even the 2013 strip. As has been said, good anniversary commemoration of a special day in our history. Things are going from good to better this close season. Hope it continues into the year ahead.

Aye nice strip, as always I much prefer when we have white shorts so this is a winner.

If the away is the exact opposite with black being the predominant colour instead of white we will have two great kits.

No fecking yellow!

Decent looking top even with the sponsor. Don't think that type of sponsor goes with thick stripes.

Would love it to be worn every week with the black shorts though. Much more professional looking imo. White shorts don't look as if they are park of the set.

Very much the look of a Germany strip wins v Real Madrid strip for me.

41 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

Being honest wee bud if we went adidas again from a catalogue you'd love it and so would 95 percent of fans. This is a nice top but will obviously look better with black shorts. Adidas it's not but Fair play it's a good top

Personally I like the fact that the strip can be bespoke which is one of only a couple of good points about the deal with JD, the other being the commercial aspect.

No doubt Adidas do cracking strips though.

Edited by WeeBud

St Mirren strip is for life. 

With minor adjustments now and again. 

Not a bastardisation of the famous black and white stripes. 

Like this Season's monstrosity. 

2 minutes ago, shull said:

St Mirren strip is for life. 

With minor adjustments now and again. 

Not a bastardisation of the famous black and white stripes. 

Like this Season's monstrosity. 

There's always one :rolleyes:

Tell that arse wipe dicko it is the real one.

Yep apparently it was. He said it was leaked to him by you.....

.... truth is he was f**king about with Photoshop and came up with his graphic. He posted it to Facebook and went for a sleep and he couldn't believe the response he'd got, or how close he'd got to the real one. The trained eye will spot flaws. Poz already highlighted the lycra shorts and the detail on the logo is out of date but aye my son done no bad