Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

Would add as give us the deal JD do, very much doubt it and that is the most important thing here for our club mate.

Aye, I think of all the teams with Nike or adidas kits in Scotland, only Aberdeen and Celtic have actual sponsorship deals. As far as I know, the rest, even the likes of Dundee Utd and Hibs just buy teamwear in bulk. It just guarantees that you'll have the same kit as 10 other teams, but with your badge on it. Doesn't represent a good deal for the club or the fans.

Ok, JD's service isn't great, but we should consider ourselves lucky that we get a good deal financially, along with a brand new, unique strip.

Works for me.

Aye, I think of all the teams with Nike or adidas kits in Scotland, only Aberdeen and Celtic have actual sponsorship deals. As far as I know, the rest, even the likes of Dundee Utd and Hibs just buy teamwear in bulk. It just guarantees that you'll have the same kit as 10 other teams, but with your badge on it. Doesn't represent a good deal for the club or the fans.

Ok, JD's service isn't great, but we should consider ourselves lucky that we get a good deal financially, along with a brand new, unique strip.

Works for me.

It was mentioned elsewhere JD also supply training gear and strips all the way down to the youth teams which im sure hasnt happened with any previous kit deals.

9 hours ago, rabuddies said:

Nothing wrong with a bit of history.

Indeed there isn't. Our red and blue effort wasn't to everyone's taste, but at least it resembled a football strip, with red and blue being a tried and tested combination.

However, it doesn't matter whether that strip is to honour Heart's past history, it is an abomination. Yellow and pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They must have used JD sport's strip designers.

They should have stopped at the wee badge when honouring the past.