Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

That monstrosity of a Strip was actually designed. :lol:

Why do we have to design a St Mirren kit? 

It's just proper black and white stripes every year with a few tweaks that we need. 

JD's and the Fans Council need to be dumped  from  St Mirren Kit forevermore. 

Next Season's must be out for sale by April. 

And it better not be all f**king white again. 

FFS 

3 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

As I said before Paul we designed the strip Last October and it was sent to JDS. I agree with everyone that it's a disgrace that the strip is not out yet. Should be out for the summer holidays at the very least. But after the FC send the design that's the last involvement we have with the strips. I know the club are not happy with JD sports either. Will find out more tonight at FC committee meeting and let you all know any news. But it's a shambles I totally agree.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Black & White Army mobile app

You've done your bit Gary. Overall, the Fan Council designed kits have been met with approval. Cannae' please all of the people all of the time, but hey, them's the breaks... Especially following the Pirates of the Caribbean kit, the Fan Council returned some sanity to proceedings.

Now at least we know what 'JDS' stands for.... 'July? December? Sometime?'

Fans Council should have used the 2012/13 Kit  as standard and maybe tweaked it slightly, like a different collar. But no, they tried to be f**king smart and they made a complete balls of it. 

All white FFS.

No point having stripes if  they are invisible from the Stands. 

Backslapping Bollox 

Edited by shull

That monstrosity of a Strip was actually designed.[emoji38]
Why do we have to design a St Mirren kit? 

It's just proper black and white stripes every year with a few tweaks that we need. 

JD's and the Fans Council need to be dumped  from  St Mirren Kit forevermore. 

Next Season's must be out for sale by April. 

And it better not be all f**king white again. 

FFS 

It's you that needs dumped from this forum. Your a tad boring now. We know you don't the strip. So stop blatantly post building it's a bit childish.

Why don't the Fans Council apologise for the horrendous kit. 

And also say sorry for their abusive and cheeky Spokesman. 

This is a St Mirren Fans Forum and I am stating my opinion on a St Mirren related matter. 

The Kit is absolutely honking and a disgrace. Last Season's was okay. Season before that was tragic. 2012 /13 Kit was magnificent. 

Mind and have a wee blether tonight about the shite Tannoy. 

X

Edited by shull

Ditch JD Sports and the new owners will most likely need to souce A: A new kit supplier. B: A new primary shirt sponsor. C: A new airdome sponsor. D: Some new stadium signage sponsors (stand gable end 'circle' graphics, etc), and E: New Hall of Fame advertisers, seeing as how JD logos are all over the bottom half of the existing ones... bar the Rankin, Lavety and Van Zanten one obviously as it is like shagging the arse off Kylie Minogue - it only exists in my head.

Annny-way.... What do I think the new owners should start to do?.... Ditch JD Sports and get to work on A, B, C...

45 minutes ago, shull said:

Why don't the Fans Council apologise for the horrendous kit. 

And also say sorry for their abusive and cheeky Spokesman. 

This is a St Mirren Fans Forum and I am stating my opinion on a St Mirren related matter. 

The Kit is absolutely honking and a disgrace. Last Season's was okay. Season before that was tragic. 2012 /13 Kit was magnificent. 

Mind and have a wee blether tonight about the shite Tannoy. 

X

No why dont you apologise for your continous harping on about a football kit we all get the fact " YOU dont like it and initially it may have been an opinion now its just repetitive durge thus becoming a rant and a boring statement of utter garbage. There are alot of fans that do like it but cant buy it almost every post you put up in any topic ends up back at the strip agree with you on one things it is a fans forum but reptitivness is utter boring give it a rest 

Ditch JD Sports and the new owners will most likely need to souce A: A new kit supplier. B: A new primary shirt sponsor. C: A new airdome sponsor. D: Some new stadium signage sponsors (stand gable end 'circle' graphics, etc), and E: New Hall of Fame advertisers, seeing as how JD logos are all over the bottom half of the existing ones... bar the Rankin, Lavety and Van Zanten one obviously as it is like shagging the arse off Kylie Minogue - it only exists in my head.

Annny-way.... What do I think the new owners should start to do?.... Ditch JD Sports and get to work on A, B, C...

I am sure the new regime will get it all sorted Poz. :-) The dawn of a new era and anything is possible. :-)

2 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

No why dont you apologise for your continous harping on about a football kit we all get the fact " YOU dont like it and initially it may have been an opinion now its just repetitive durge thus becoming a rant and a boring statement of utter garbage. There are alot of fans that do like it but cant buy it almost every post you put up in any topic ends up back at the strip agree with you on one things it is a fans forum but reptitivness is utter boring give it a rest 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bypass

Edited by shull

I will be very disappointed if the new St Mirren board don't dispense with the services of JD Sports and find a new kit supplier. Time to wash our hands of this 3rd rate operation and move on.

An absolute shambles of a company.

Afraid they have another year on the contract according to TF.

Also they provide kit for the academy teams free. It's just their customer service and delays on the strips that's a big problem. Got a feeling club will renew the contract with JD sports but with a few tweeks to the contract.

f**k their apologies 

Far too late. 

The f**king summer is nearly over. 

Should have been out for sale in April. 

Absolutely farcical. 

And the aw white strips are a f**king monstrosity. 

Apologies :lol:

Will we all get a major discount? 

f**k their apologies 

Far too late. 

The f**king summer is nearly over. 

Should have been out for sale in April. 

Absolutely farcical. 

And the aw white strips are a f**king monstrosity. 

Apologies[emoji38]
Will we all get a major discount? 

The "aw white strips" urnae aw white ya dobber.

They are also the dogs danglies so stop yer wan man whingefest Waldorf!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Black & White Army mobile app

31 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

The "aw white strips" urnae aw white ya dobber.

They are also the dogs danglies so stop yer wan man whingefest Waldorf!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Black & White Army mobile app

That was my last word. 

Cannae wait to start the new Thread in April 2017

TO CELEBRATE THE ARRIVAL OF THE 2017/18 KIT FOR SALE IN THE SAINTS SHOP FROM APRIL THE FIRST. 

And they will be proper black and white stripes and not aw white. 

FANS COUNCIL KEEP AWAY.