Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

53 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I Emailed JD and the response I got was that the top will be delivered within the week.

JD.png

I thought yir name was Lucy. :D

Anyway, a Dear John letter from JD's

There will be no Strips.

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I Emailed JD and the response I got was that the top will be delivered within the week.

Just received this e-mail this morning. Its clear that this lot havent got a f**kin clue. 

jd-header

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your email.

As it now stands, we’ve not got any news on the release. I’d advise keeping your eye on our online pages, as news of the release will be posted there first!

I've got 4 strips on pre-order for various wee people.

My order status currently says "In Warehouse".

I'm not sure if it's always said but it's vaguely encouraging.

Hoping the wee people get their kits in time for Santa.

The super brainy geniuses at QI were asked when the new Saints kit would be out. Unfortunately, this was the response of their experts.

e9a542636037bbca051e71d81b820bd4.png

I believe it was this particular question that pushed Stephen Fry over the edge and led to him quitting, leaving us with Sandi Toksvig for the new series. Thanks again JD.

3 hours ago, div said:

I've got 4 strips on pre-order for various wee people.

My order status currently says "In Warehouse".

I'm not sure if it's always said but it's vaguely encouraging.

Hoping the wee people get their kits in time for Santa.

how does pre order work div..they took £45 off me on start o July.and off bank statement but had nothing from jd.do a get email from jd with number or something to take into shop as not heard nothing what so ever.cheers paul

1 hour ago, paul torfason said:

how does pre order work div..they took £45 off me on start o July.and off bank statement but had nothing from jd.do a get email from jd with number or something to take into shop as not heard nothing what so ever.cheers paul

You should have gotten a confirmation email with an order number and invoice.  Check your email and junk folder again to make sure they didn't send you anything.

4 hours ago, paul torfason said:

do u think jd will send out emails to let us no pre order has arrived in store or is that too much hassle for them??

The email I received says that they will send another one when it has been dispatched so if you have ordered it to be collected from a store I would think you  should get an email notifying you when it has arrived.  Having said that with the way JD have run things so far I wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't happen.

I would just keep an eye on this thread and elsewhere on social media for updates.  If you don't receive any word from JD once you know others have got theirs then I would contact them to see what is happening.

Can they do it before September? It's like transfer deadline day with Jim Whyte. Sky should cover the upcoming week with a dedicated 24/7 'Sky Saints Strip' channel and reporters on the ground outside Silverburn, Braehead and the Paisley Centre giving us updates as the clock ticks down towards the ninth month of the year... Tick tock.

Edited by pozbaird

I'm not getting the kit this year as I've stated, but how hard is it for someone at St.Mirren to contact one of the useless twats in charge at JD and get a date set in stone. Fans here have been treated like muck, wheres Tony Fitz through all this, his big thing is getting fans on board any getting bums on seats. Why would anyone bother when all they will end up getting is regular kicks to the stones and treated like a clown. 

I'm not getting the kit this year as I've stated, but how hard is it for someone at St.Mirren to contact one of the useless twats in charge at JD and get a date set in stone. Fans here have been treated like muck, wheres Tony Fitz through all this, his big thing is getting fans on board any getting bums on seats. Why would anyone bother when all they will end up getting is regular kicks to the stones and treated like a clown. 

I know for an absolute fact that both Tony Fitzpatrick and Campbell Kennedy have both been in contact with JD various times this week and previous weeks.............the problem is that JD don't have a date set in stone for them receiving the kits never mind distributing them which is causing the knock on effect.

A shite set of circumstances for certain but that is the situation, or was, yesterday.

Edited by WeeBud

If the Commercial Manager and CEO of St Mirren have been in contact with JD Sports for weeks and still haven't even been given a date that the kits will arrive in the UK as we head towards September, then I'm sorry, the only route they should now take is the route of cancelling what is left of the current JD contract, and set the wheels in motion immediately to secure a deal with an alternative kit manufacturer. This is beyond a joke. Shit, forgot. The academy get kitted out by JD.

Put that in yer' pipe and smoke it Adidas, Nike, Puma, Macron, Errea, Umbro... Makes you wonder why clubs knock on any door other than JD Sports, they're just sooooo gooood.

Edited by pozbaird

0 Like this I know for an absolute fact that both Tony Fitzpatrick and Campbell Kennedy have both been in contact with JD various times this week and previous weeks.............the problem is that JD don't have a date set in stone for them receiving the kits never mind distributing them which is causing the knock on effect.

A shite set of circumstances for certain but that is the situation, or was, yesterday.

You might know this, but at the very least the average fan at least deserves to know this.

The St Mirren performance is every bit as bad as the JD performance. Piss poor.

1 minute ago, civilsaint said:

The St Mirren performance is every bit as bad as the JD performance. Piss poor.

What have St Mirren FC and JD Sports strips got in common? Saints supporters are still waiting for both to turn up this season.

I'd be surprised if none of the club employees or board members read this forum.

That makes it even more baffling that they persist in putting out such atrociously poor press releases. After all the f**king about, is that ALL the club have to say about it? Really?

I strongly suggests they don't actually care. A failing club on and off the field.