Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

You really couldn't make it up. I messaged JD to ask why tops weren't showing the £10 discount on the website. I was told that this is the price they will be sold at. I explained the JD statement on the SMFC website. Then said they were aware of twitter conversations but sorry for the inconvenience but the price on website correct. I have now asked that it be referred to a customer service mgr but really don't think JD have the first clue about CS

#boycottJD

What a farce this whole thing is.

I think I'll phone the Paisley store tomorrow and if they say the same thing then I might message the club to see what they have to say about it.

This is the first strip I've bought in 4 years and I'd normally never prepay for one but foolishly decided to when it was unveiled. 

I certainly won't be making that mistake again.

I went into the Paisley shop yesterday and was told that fingers crossed the strips will be in tomorrow and the launch will go ahead.

Also if you paid at the shop you will receive your £10 refund when you pick up the top and if you ordered online then it should go back into your account after you pick it up, although obviously some have already received it.

The home kit will be launched at JD's Paisley Centre store tomorrow (Thursday) evening between 5-6pm.

.@LewisMorgan34, @calgallagher94, @jack_baird96 and captain Andy Webster will be in attendance.

disgraceful ,jd sports to the board ,complete shambles with nobody with any balls to do anything about it ,lack of communication is shocking ,limited number meaning what? 10 tops or 20 ,or 100 ,on sale from when ? 9 am or between 5 and 6 as originally scheduled ,,who cares .oh that's right nobody as its only the supporters

6 hours ago, Capitão said:

I went into the Paisley shop yesterday and was told that fingers crossed the strips will be in tomorrow and the launch will go ahead.

Translated to we are waiting for Del Boy and Rodney to come up with the goods but Boycey and Trigger are holding them back