Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

Was in at Braehead today .

Knowing that the new strip is only available through Paisley at the moment i thought i`d ask one of the ever helpful sales advisors when they were expecting the new Saints strip to come in. " I dont think we`re getting it in here " was the response, " We`ve just had a display rework and there was no space (allocated) for them in the plan, have you tried our Paisley shop ?

If this actually is going to be the distribution model for Saints strips, why the hell not make them available at the 2021 on match days ??

Nice to see they continue to be as professional , joined up and supportive as ever.

:thumbsdown

Went to pick up my order from the JD flagship store in Argyll St. Despite the system showing they had signed for the top, they couldn't find it. Just as i was about to let rip, the manager said they had a pile of our strips in their stock room and problem was resolved. He said they always have our strip in stock but not allowed to display it.

So-if anyone cant get their size in JD Paisley-Glasgow has them. Makes a mockery of supposedly only ever being sold via Paisley, Silverburn and Braehead[emoji43]

Popped into JD when passing today and had a look at the strip with a view to buying one. The thing looks like it's been made by a three year old, the quality is awful, the stitching and material around the v neck and seams is all pinched, the emblem in front is a shitty sticker and the ones on display looked like the had been used to wipe the floor. The look and feel cheap and nasty. Are we tied to this Carbrini/JD mob beyond this season?

• 1 month later...