Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

Guest TPAFKATS

Quality is irrelevant.

If it isn't proper black and white stripes then it is shite.

Dreadful wearing that awful Kit in the Scottish Cup Final in 1987.

Aye, the black and white stripes that followed it in 87/88 were much better B-)

Aye, the black and white stripes that followed it in 87/88 were much better B-)

Was that not the bib top which was on par with last seasons home top fcuk up so JD have previous for copying previous tops.

The only thing going for the bib was that it was like a fleecy lining that came I handy in winter.

Still no sign of the new Kits.

Those going to the New Brockville today would probably be delighted and proud to wear them.

Let's get them out for the Morton Match next week.

• 3 weeks later...

Even worse if they dinnae wash them correctly

At least you've been paying attention - unlke that soon-to-drown kayaking sailor Div.

Wash that Falkirk home kit the wrong way and those two idiotic looking stripes down the front will be even more wobbly than they already look.

At least you've been paying attention - unlke that soon-to-drown kayaking sailor Div.

Wash that Falkirk home kit the wrong way and those two idiotic looking stripes down the front will be even more wobbly than they already look.

Indeed, don't like either of them.

The strips may be shit compared to ours but their marketing is a wee bit better.

... and, I'd wager, will be on sale in the Falkirk shop at the Falkirk Stadium when Falkirk fans are gathered to see Falkirk play.

Edited by pozbaird

... and, I'd wager, will be on sale in the Falkirk shop at the Falkirk Stadium when Falkirk fans are gathered to see Falkirk play.

Surely no club,no matter how good their marketing is,could come up with an idea like that.

You've totally flipped it this time Poz. ????

Surely no club,no matter how good their marketing is,could come up with an idea like that.

You've totally flipped it this time Poz.

It's such a cunning plan that even clubs wearing JD supplied gear do it.... bar one.

Edited by pozbaird

Hopefully our new Strips will be as good as this Season.

And be out for sale long before Winter.

Start of April would have been perfect.

This weekend, like Falkirk are doing, would be ideal.

FFS ST MIRREN

WAKE UP!!!

What the hell are you doing every day at Greenhill Road?

Disgrace.

Dinnae reply via the Tannoy System.

Pointless

for a couple of grand I could sort out the PA system. What is that in the bigger picture ? not a lot.

decent speakers x2or x3 in each stand a decent Microphone and a half decent mixer and a f**k off amplifier and it's sorted.

Edited to add a few decent tunes played at a reasonable level. I hate music being played at the football The League cup final was tarred by some f**kwit playing music before the game as we all tried to get a atmostphere going over the top of some shite music.

Edited by stevie-dee