Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

Hopefully the Main Strip will be worn in all home and away Matches. 

The Change Strip should only be worn where there is a clash of colours, maybe v Ayr and Dunfermline. 

I wouldn't put much store in that one being the real one. It is indeed my youngest son who is a rather talented graphic artist. Dunno why he's wasting his time with this stuff though.... He's got real stuff to get done. BTW he fooled me too. I saw it on Facebook this morning and failed to spot who had posted it

He was pretty close ...

Looks fantastic. The seething mess it seems to have turned shull into is an added bonus.

End of July is a ridiculous release date though. We'll have played most of the League Cup games by then too.

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Can't understand anyone saying 'it isn't a St Mirren kit'. That'll mean the 'Blackburn Rovers' style half-white, half black kit, the 1987 cup final kit, the thin pinstripe 'Phoenix Honda' kit and going back in time, the 'Ajax' stripe kit.... none of them, and others, were St Mirren kits either? Cannot see any reason why we can't do something different every so often.

Hard to judge what it (if real) is really like from that invisible man image. The shorts look like sprayed-on ultra-tight lycra cycling numbers. Certainly the sponsor logo looks not too bad on it. Need to see it in a real life situation, worn by handsome basturts like John 'Humble Pie' Sutton.

I did not like the 1987 strip, or the famous bib strip that followed. Come to think of it, I have never liked anything other than simple black and white stripes.

Then like Shull, I am just an old fashioned traditionalist.

6 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

I did not like the 1987 strip, or the famous bib strip that followed. Come to think of it, I have never liked anything other than simple black and white stripes.

Then like Shull, I am just an old fashioned traditionalist.

I think our first "pinstripe" top was in 1884 although it was only black and white stripes, I don't think you'd have liked the blue shorts and socks that went with it right enough!!