Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

I see the point, re the shield, but that's their logo. The size of the "advert though? Emirates sponsors many clubs and their name is emblazoned across the whole of the front of the shirts. Look at Arsenal and Real Madrid for examples. Now what's the first thing that you see when you look at these strips? Certainly not the club crest.

logo.png

Edited by stlucifer

I see the point, re the shield, but that's their logo. The size of the "advert though? Emirates sponsors many clubs and their name is emblazoned across the whole of the front of the shirts. Look at Arsenal and Real Madrid for examples. Now what's the first thing that you see when you look at these strips? Certainly not the club crest.

logo.png

I see the both teams have stuck with their traditional colours. The JD logo is f**king horrendous, no need for it to be so large.

Quite like the new strip even if it is a bit Dunfermlineish a la 60's. It's not the worst. How much do we get from JD? Now that we virtually own the club I assume we can be privy to the deal. We have to live with the logo, like it or lump.

Very sad to watch a St Mirren Team this Season not wearing a St Mirren Strip.

Hopefully this is the last season the Fans Council get to choose.

Traditional Black & White Stripes every Season with minor tweaks is all that's needed.

We'll still win the League though

COYS 

11 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Kit wars. This time it's serious.

We all know nobody will give a left bollock if the team start winning.  I don't suppose the BOD were sinking under the mountain of complaints about the strip design the day we won the cup in 87.

2 minutes ago, David Mc said:

We all know nobody will give a left bollock if the team start winning.  I don't suppose the BOD were sinking under the mountain of complaints about the strip design the day we won the cup in 87.

It is following the same pattern as 99.9% of recent kit launches. Some dissenting voices, which is everyone's right, but when you actually see it worn by the team in a real match situation, the dissenting voices grow a bit quieter as it always looks a whole lot better in the flesh worn by handsome basturts like Sir Thommo of Hawk.

2 hours ago, TsuMirren said:
2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

logo.png

2 hours ago, TsuMirren said:

I see the both teams have stuck with their traditional colours. The JD logo is f**king horrendous, no need for it to be so large.

logo.pngNo larger than the two I highlighted. In fact. Takes up less of the strip.

5 minutes ago, RussellV1 said:

Think I'll wait and see it in person, reckon the players names all over it might look a bit naff up close

We'll just put another advert on the back. It'll swell the "Shull squad" to 6 or 7. A groundswell of opposition!:ph34r:

Oh ffs, I knew exactly what you meant, I was winding you up for your poorly constructed sentence and the alternative meaning it conveyed. That's what the smiley was about.

You must be about 86 now, Dad, isn't it time to get back to the nurse so she can feed you?

A simple 'woosh' is all that was needed here. ;)

4 minutes ago, buddiecat said:

Have you got a squad Shull ? Gonnae lend us some of them, :ph34r: "Shull squad" :lol:

Naw, sorry. 

I am right out of squads presently. 

Watch this space though. 

Edited by shull

I like it, I still think that my fave strip is the 2013 league cup winning strip.. but regardless of the ratio of the dimensions of the stripes, I'm still happy with this, at a club with the glorious history that we have, and as a wee diddy club we are right up there...