Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

25 minutes ago, shull said:

Elliot was unfortunately chosen to wear won. 

And it still disnae need a wash. 

I know but I don't have the time to list the numpties who have been allowed to wear it in the 55 years since - although thinking about it the majority have been since we move away from Love Street

57 minutes ago, 1877SMFC said:

Just been down to the ground and checked the signed off sample strip and it is 100% ok .

1467622759827.jpg

Really? Disgraceful... Der Kaiser, Der Bomber Neil Cooper is now only 'Neil Cooper'? JD Sports have snubbed Campblly Cromby?

I knew it. Bloody rubbish. Not buying...!

58 minutes ago, 3 moffat buds said:

I know but I don't have the time to list the numpties who have been allowed to wear it in the 55 years since - although thinking about it the majority have been since we move away from Love Street

I am sure there is a Thread somewhere listing all those who have disgraced the stripes. 

If JD have f**ked up the names on the strip can anyone say they are honesty surprised?

For all its a JD f**k up (if it's confirmed and not just a bad batch), someone at the club or fans council (who love saying they have designed the strip) must be absolutely embarrassed .

Like Poz said above, you would imagine someone has signed this off as being good to go

Why would the fans council be embarrassed. The design went to JD in October. It was their idea to put the names on the strip. And it's them at fault if the names are wrong. If you have concerns feel free to email JD SPORTS and complain. But let me tell you their customers service is woeful. If there's any news I can pass on from Thursday meeting I will be gappy to do so. Everybody is happy to complain on here. But that's pointless. Complain to the ones who are in the wrong.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

The sales of this seasons shirt are going to be ginormous........................

Like most of the supporters who will be buying them. :D

Roll on next season, new regime, same old moans? :rolleyes: 

Same old moans, however despite no one liking the idea of the bar its currently oversubscribed, the buy out would be lucky to get the required numbers now 30% over the required numbers.

Next up its the strip. I love it and so do the vast majority. 

8 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

You don't understand emojis, do you, Dad? Only one person whinging - looks like you're the one that needs to get over it...

ok son..we move on.ps lovely strip.and be interesting to see our 140th anniversary strip..maybe make first choice strip like Anglo Scottish cup winner strip and 2nd strip anniversary one.sort it out Gary .that's why you get paid big wages on fans council because your the main man lol.only joking about a wage.dont want you going in wee mood same as john west.sorry salmon stain pants

ok son..we move on.ps lovely strip.and be interesting to see our 140th anniversary strip..maybe make first choice strip like Anglo Scottish cup winner strip and 2nd strip anniversary one.sort it out Gary .that's why you get paid big wages on fans council because your the main man lol.only joking about a wage.dont want you going in wee mood same as john west.sorry salmon stain pants

Lol wish I did get paid[emoji28][emoji23]. And my seat is in the west stand. If anybody has any concerns about strips or anything I'm happy to bring it up it up at the meeting on Thursday. Pm me your name and your question I will try my best that goes for anyone. Don't anybody be a shull just happy to moan on here, but does nothing anywhere else. Honestly let me know and I bring it up.

12 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Lol wish I did get paidemoji28.pngemoji23.png. And my seat is in the west stand. If anybody has any concerns about strips or anything I'm happy to bring it up it up at the meeting on Thursday. Pm me your name and your question I will try my best that goes for anyone. Don't anybody be a shull just happy to moan on here, but does nothing anywhere else. Honestly let me know and I bring it up.

Does nothing anywhere else??? 

I can moan more than just on here. 

Haufwit x

And it doesn't make me happy to moan. 

Bloody annoyed so I am that the Tannoy is shite and this Season's Strip is one of the worst ever and is not a real Saints Kit. 

Tell them at yir meeting that Haufwit has spoke. 

And stay away from Kit choice from now on. FFS 

Haufwit x 

And it doesn't make me happy to moan. 

Bloody annoyed so I am that the Tannoy is shite and this Season's Strip is one of the worst ever and is not a real Saints Kit. 

Tell them at yir meeting that Haufwit has spoke. 

And stay away from Kit choice from now on. FFS 

Haufwit x 

Well if you tell me I will find out for you about the tannoy. But all you is moan about everything.

2 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Well if you tell me I will find out for you about the tannoy. But all you is moan about everything.

Except when I am not moaning. 

Plenty moan free posts on here. 

The Family Stand Tannoy  has not worked correctly for a few years. 

Speech comes over as a mumble. 

I was in Main Stand for final Match of last Season and the Tannoy was crystal clear there. 

So maybe just replacement speakers for South Stand. 

Fan Council could ask JD to replicate the 1980s 'Anglo Scottish Cup Winning kit' and they'd get complaints that it should have had white shorts, black shorts, the collar isnae' right, the logo is too big, the socks should have hoops at the top, the socks shouldn't have hoops on the top, it looks cheap, the stripes aren't the right thickness, the white bits are too white and the black bits urnae' black enough.

I think they've done a fine job with the design. It isn't supposed to be a 'normal' St Mirren strip. It is a one-off homage to a famous cup victory. Me? I am just happy to learn the spelling fcuk-ups look limited to the initial mock-up shirt. That would have been a whopper of a fcuk-up.

Seems to me a lot of the criticism is of a personal nature, directed at individuals and the kit is being used as a device to direct those criticisms.

Edited by pozbaird

14 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Fan Council could ask JD to replicate the 1980s 'Anglo Scottish Cup Winning kit' and they'd get complaints that it should have had white shorts, black shorts, the collar isnae' right, the logo is too big, the socks should have hoops at the top, the socks shouldn't have hoops on the top, it looks cheap, the stripes aren't the right thickness, the white bits are too white and the black bits urnae' black enough.

I think they've done a fine job with the design. It isn't supposed to be a 'normal' St Mirren strip. It is a one-off homage to a famous cup victory. Me? I am just happy to learn the spelling fcuk-ups look limited to the initial mock-up shirt. That would have been a whopper of a fcuk-up.

Seems to me a lot of the criticism is of a personal nature, directed at individuals and the kit is being used as a device to direct those criticisms.

No it's much simpler than that, anyone who tries to change anything is criticised by the usual suspects.

The Family Stand Tannoy  has not worked correctly for a few years. 

Speech comes over as a mumble. 

I was in Main Stand for final Match of last Season and the Tannoy was crystal clear there. 

So maybe just replacement speakers for South Stand. 

I agree the west stand is the same. I was in main stand as well and your right it is a lot better. I will bring it up with TF at meeting on Thursday.

It was a computer generated mock up. First team strips are at the stadium and there perfect. So the knicker wetters can go and get dry ones now mate. And thanks for your kind words of support Paul.

As stated earlier today -the names are not wrong on the design , the sample strip and the official launch photo featuring Jason Naismith .The design was created in October , signed off in November.The sample for production was agreed and signed off in January .As per photo example enclosed .1467639419404.jpg.3ca0c77d71345ba3c8f3bc