Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

19 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

I agree the west stand is the same. I was in main stand as well and your right it is a lot better. I will bring it up with TF at meeting on Thursday.

Thanks Grumpy. Lol 

5 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

No prob ya moany auld bassa. emoji6.png

its a great strip.well done guys..now let's concentrate on backing the buds and hopefully 3 more good signings.lets move on about strips.cant have same strip every season.fans council done well n if they bring back Anglo Scottish cup strip next year then there up there Wi the best..please don't ever bring back plain white back or part white or big white panel..no more please.so bring on the ton.well done guys

On 03/07/2016 at 9:59 PM, alshboy said:

Yet another shite strip from our friends at JD sports and the fans council. We only wore all white in the 1987 final for TV purposes as Dundee United also wore black shorts at that time. it was a one off strip for a one off occasion.The St. Mirren strip is black and white stripes end off, traditionally at least 5 black stripes. And these are the people we're going to trust running our club. They can't even get the first team colours right FFS. Disgrace. 

Just want to correct you in that the people who made decisions on the strip design were not involved in setting up the buyout bid and any suggestion that they are the people we're going to trust running the club is only accurate in that some of them have signed up to the bid and will be part of the 1300 (approx.,) SMiSA members who have done.

They had a job to do and they have done that job, they are very aware that they would not get approval from everybody regarding their choice and all respect is due to them for accepting that task and the flak that goes with it.

You don't like it, i don't like it, but we appear to be in the minority here and the number of tops sold will prove whether it's popular or not.

1 hour ago, buddiecat said:

any suggestion that they are the people we're going to trust running the club is only accurate in that some of them have signed up to the bid and will be part of the 1300 (approx.,) 

Is that correct though? I'm sure I read somewhere that one of the committee members on the fans council will be on the new board of directors. 

Can you clarify that one as it goes against what you said above?

Why would the fans council be embarrassed. The design went to JD in October. It was their idea to put the names on the strip. And it's them at fault if the names are wrong. If you have concerns feel free to email JD SPORTS and complain. But let me tell you their customers service is woeful. If there's any news I can pass on from Thursday meeting I will be gappy to do so. Everybody is happy to complain on here. But that's pointless. Complain to the ones who are in the wrong.

Well said Gary

Is that correct though? I'm sure I read somewhere that one of the committee members on the fans council will be on the new board of directors. 

Can you clarify that one as it goes against what you said above?

Peter is absolutely correct FC had no imputation in the fans takeover. That was all down to Gordon Scott and SMISA. It is true the FC former chairman is on the board . But that's nothing to do with FC. It's more to do with Alan Wardrop having 2 successful financial advisors company.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Only until he finds something else to moan about.........................:lol:

Bookmark this. :rolleyes:

New pitch is lookng marvellous.

Real traditional grass and the correct colour,.

I'm presently out of moans. :clapping

4 minutes ago, buddiecat said:

You never saw the assorted (all the colours of the rainbow) boots on display at Ralston tonight then

Dinnae spoil my good mood  :D

Suddenly the King of Trainers logo on our shirt looks a lot better than it did a moment ago....

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/12/newcastle-uniteds-16-17-home-kit-could-be-classy.html

Yeah, that's dreadful. Newcastle have had some absolutely awful strip designs and sponsor logos in the last few years.

Love the basic design of the strip, don't particularly like the names on the strip though. Would much have preferred it without this feature. 

Will help me educate my 6 year old son though.

Good work by all involved, getting a little better each season.  

2 hours ago, craigsmfc said:

I would willingly pay more for a version without the stupidly massive JD logo on it

The logo size is no greater than most. I think it's highlighted due to the shield effect. I posted already, examples of strips with far more space taken up than the JD emblem.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

The logo size is no greater than most. I think it's highlighted due to the shield effect. I posted already, examples of strips with far more space taken up than the JD emblem.

You know what it's like,anything and everything to moan about.

FFS some eejits thought they would sell them with the muddled up names. :1eye