Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

19 hours ago, shull said:

All white again today. 

Wouldn't know it was St Mirren although the shite football gave it away. 

I honestly think you should consider either giving up driving for a living or invest in spectacles if you couldn’t see any black on the strip. Clear as day and a great strip too.

I see Man Utd have slashed the prices of their new tops to less than £20 in a special promotion.

I can see us doing the same, but only due to the fact that by the time our kit is in the shops, there will only be a month of the season remaining.

Edited by Drew
Typo

6 hours ago, Drew said:

I see Man Utd have slashed the prices of their new tops to less than £20 in a special promotion.

I can see us doing the same, but only due to the fact that by the time our kit is in the shops, there will only be a month of the season remaining.

Where's that? Still the usual overpriced nonsense on their website.

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Where's that? Still the usual overpriced nonsense on their website.

It was on Twitter earlier. A promotional Tweet. It might not have been their official outlet, though I'd assumed it was.

Guest TPAFKATS

You can generally get replica versions of the English premier league tops for about £15 on the Chinese markets.
I saw a version of the new man city top difficult to tell the difference from the £60 version, possibly a line of stitching that wasn't perfect.

Sent fae ma fone

On 7 August 2016 at 9:02 PM, tony soprano said:

You can generally get replica versions of the English premier league tops for about £15 on the Chinese markets.
I saw a version of the new man city top difficult to tell the difference from the £60 version, possibly a line of stitching that wasn't perfect.

Sent fae ma fone

Do they do St Mirren shirts?

4 minutes ago, Lanarkshire_Bud said:

Do they do St Mirren shirts?

£22 for this. Sew a badge on. No King of Trainers shite shield either.

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/products/Mens-Football-Teamwear-adidas-Striped-15-Short-Sleeve-Jersey-White-Black-97254.aspx?

Boosh. Cracking top.

Edited by pozbaird