St Mirren V Queen Of The South Championship 12/3/16

shull

Pointless now as we f**ked it at Kirkcaldy.

Looking forward to the Bung a BAW at Panda and the mumbling Tannoy Dude.

Bring on Season 2016/17.

Edited by shull

I am going.

Dunno why.

Team are atrocious.

Might be a surprise improvement.

Pointless

The fannies have ruined the whole bloody Season.

Neither do I know why your going either stay in and do your housework and it will save you doing it on Sunday. Asda doing 2 for 1 on toothpaste to take away all that brown stuff that keeps coming out your mouth. Jobby Breath.

Don't do housework on Saturday or Sunday.

And Morrisons is my Supermarket of choice.

And whoever buys my next Season Ticket can decide which Match or Matches that I can attend.

Morrison's sell toothpaste too anyway stop being a keyboard gangster and get behind the team. You wouldn't say to their faces what you say on hear would you? Hope no you would knock them out with the smell.

They play as if they have been knocked out.

They really are shite at football as they have proved.

Could somebody list the guidelines in how to be the perfect superfan like Luther?

I have never told player or manager to their face that they are a legend, brilliant or part of a fantastic Saints Team,but I have said it plenty on here. Even had Appreciation Threads but never to their face.

So now I am not allowed to call them shite on the same Forum, when they clearly are shite. There ain't no denying it. The Team have been a f**king joke and disgrace this Season.

They have had plenty support over the years

They owe us now.

Could somebody list the guidelines in how to be the perfect superfan like Luther?

I have never told player or manager to their face that they are a legend, brilliant or part of a fantastic Saints Team,but I have said it plenty on here. Even had Appreciation Threads but never to their face.

So now I am not allowed to call them shite on the same Forum, when they clearly are shite. There ain't no denying it. The Team have been a f**king joke and disgrace this Season.

They have had plenty support over the years

They owe us now.

I'm looking for us to be safe from that point looking forward to Rae building a squad for next season after a good clear out . Yes this season has been shit like the last few seasons .