St Mirren V Queen Of The South Championship 12/3/16

shull

Could somebody list the guidelines in how to be the perfect superfan like Luther?

I have never told player or manager to their face that they are a legend, brilliant or part of a fantastic Saints Team,but I have said it plenty on here. Even had Appreciation Threads but never to their face.

So now I am not allowed to call them shite on the same Forum, when they clearly are shite. There ain't no denying it. The Team have been a f**king joke and disgrace this Season.

They have had plenty support over the years

They owe us now..

Can someone list the guideline's on how not to be a super fannie for you Shull. I stick with my team through good and bad but I am not going to use a forum for everyone else see their fans abuse and laugh at them. We look after our own and that's the way it should be good and bad times. A good bit of encouragement is what is needed from us instead of idiots abusing their team.

Edited by Lex Luther

Obviously only reads what he wants to read.

If I didnae stick with my pishy Team, I would have stopped supporting in the early 1970's.

COYS EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE SHITE.

I will be there ramorra cheering them on, hoping they win and if they lose I will be back at next home game cheering them on despite the fact that I know they are pathetic and don't deserve to make a living out of the Beautiful Game.

WE ARE SHITE AND WE KNOW WE ARE.

SMTID AND AW THAT PISH.

Langfield

Watson Baird Webster Irvine

Quinn Goodwin

Gallagher Mallan Shankland

Clarkson

2-0 Saints (Mallan 32,Clarkson 65)

2998 Superfans (we're all superfans)

COYS

Plus one superfanny.

See you there Smokie.

Lol

First game this season I've not bothered with in Saints TV, after seeing Agnew in the first 11 I think it was a wise choice. What Goody done that he can't get a game ahead of Aggy.

If Goodwin plays it allows Mallan to be that bit more adventurous, but what do the fans know

First game this season I've not bothered with in Saints TV, after seeing Agnew in the first 11 I think it was a wise choice. What Goody done that he can't get a game ahead of Aggy.

If Goodwin plays it allows Mallan to be that bit more adventurous, but what do the fans know

You're no missing much, its like watching the feckin test card.