St Mirren V Queen Of The South Championship 12/3/16

shull

That was absolutely atrocious.

Never seen such dire Football.

How we won that I'll never know.

The whole place needs gutted .

Miracle worker needed.

We won at home for the 4th game out of 5 and your are still bitching. Did some mug not give a tip today ?

Not sure what he was going to do but Rae had called Gow over and had him ready to come just as we got the penalty.

Oooooer missus!

Must have mentioned a new contract! whistling.gif

I do think Gow made a difference when he was introduced but it's a shame he needs that incentive just to stay off the treatment table.

Edited by stlucifer

I couldn't give a shit how we win as long as we do some people on here need to get a life and just enjoy the fact we are now winning games .Would yous rather we were playing like a bunch of headless chickens as we were undear Murray and getting pumped every week I know which one I prefer .

We won at home for the 4th game out of 5 and your are still bitching. Did some mug not give a tip today ?

Why would my customers be mugs and why would I be working while I am watching the shite at Greenhill Road?

13pts from last 15 at home and not playing great is fine by me.

Actually out of those 5 games I thought the best performance was the Falkirk game, the only game we didn't win. And I didn't think we played particularly well in that one.

In this league organisation can be, and often is enough to win games. We aren't a good side, we aren't easy on the eye but we are organised and motivated and that's been enough. We could get top 4 next year just by being those 2 things and competent.

the manager can only work with the players he has at this time,

next season when he has a full summer to clear and build his own team.

we are winning games at home ,

we should be happy he did say when he was appointed

wanted us to be hard to beat at home

mission accomplished ,winning ugly is better than loosing

onward and upwards

First home league game this season, only went as a season ticket holder acquired a £5 ticket for me and have to agree it was well worth the fiver, but no more than that.

Saints have now become what we were in the early to mid nineties, a lower league team with no decent players unfortunately. The only one that caught my eye was Clarkson, but he`s a Motherwell player.

Was a decent atmosphere though, and plenty of enthusiastic kids helped make it so. I genuinely struggled to recognise more than a couple of Saints players, which probably says it all these days.

I suppose its now a matter of just playing out the season, whilst keeping an eye over our shoulders in case others below catch us up. More concerning though is that I found it hard to get enthusiastic and just confirms that not going to the match can be a habit that's not easy to break.

Finally to add, it was heartening to see Tony sitting in with the kids and families and interacting with the crowd, he is certainly a great Saints ambassador. Oh, and what a player in his day.

Soft as hell penalty & a legit goal ruled out. I thought the opposite on both incidents at the game :lol:

Yes after consultation with Oaky Shankland's goal was onside and should have stood.

I believe TC owes Shankland an apology.

Yes after consultation with Oaky Shankland's goal was onside and should have stood.

I believe TC owes Shankland an apology.

Yes and Kendo too and the rest of the Shankland Haters especially the guy with the thick milk bottled glasses who must have been bullied by someone called Shankland at school he hates that kid. This kid has earned us 10 points cleared the lines with his big nut a good few times and we beat the manky mob too with his goal, and had goals chopped off too. So well done kid. People should reflect before reacting on this forum cause it causes embarrassment when your clearly wrong.

COYS and well done to all the positivity and encouragement that was shown by a good percentage of our supporters but you will always have the know it alls.

First home league game this season, only went as a season ticket holder acquired a £5 ticket for me and have to agree it was well worth the fiver, but no more than that.

Saints have now become what we were in the early to mid nineties, a lower league team with no decent players unfortunately. The only one that caught my eye was Clarkson, but he`s a Motherwell player.

Was a decent atmosphere though, and plenty of enthusiastic kids helped make it so. I genuinely struggled to recognise more than a couple of Saints players, which probably says it all these days.

I suppose its now a matter of just playing out the season, whilst keeping an eye over our shoulders in case others below catch us up. More concerning though is that I found it hard to get enthusiastic and just confirms that not going to the match can be a habit that's not easy to break.

Finally to add, it was heartening to see Tony sitting in with the kids and families and interacting with the crowd, he is certainly a great Saints ambassador. Oh, and what a player in his day.

Yes Fitzy is a Legend so I agree on that

However, what is it with our delusional support and the state of the Scottish game.

First- Very few Scottish teams are pleasant on the eye. I watched Sons v Falkirk and my god how the hell are Sons 2 pts behind us, they are total crap. However they are big and hard to get past. Welcome to Scottish football.

Only Tic and Hearts (sometimes) can pass thru teams , but some crackheads on here, thibnk that 300- 600 a week gets you Messi. We don't develop talent so why do we expect to see it.

After what we have been thru for the last 2 years, I am delighted that we have 4 home wins in a month, I was beginning to think I would never see one again.

Right now the minnows of European football are better than our top teams. If Dons win League they will not get past round 3 Qualifying, Tic might get to Round 4.

A win is a win, and if we beat Ton this season at least its something, but our league is total crap

Naismith Mallon are quality players