St Mirren V Queen Of The South Championship 12/3/16

shull

He used to support Rangers until they banned him for sectarian abuse.

Aw well some people don't learn. Poor Shull has something happened to him to make him so negative and does anyone else think he has the poor me syndrome. Maybe he wanted to be a footballer and it never worked out. Try this on Saturday, eat a banana this releases natural endorphins which is a chemical in your brain that lifts your mood and then you might say something nice about your team. You probably need to eat about 100 though.

Actually having a banana presently with my afternoon tea. Thoroughly enjoying my wee break from work.

No St Mirren to spoil it.

I have my fond memories though of better black and white footballing times.

Looking forward to good fortune for St Mirren next Season under Alex Rae.

Once this Season's duffers get tae f**k.

COYS

Actually having a banana presently with my afternoon tea. Thoroughly enjoying my wee break from work.

No St Mirren to spoil it.

I have my fond memories though of better black and white footballing times.

Looking forward to good fortune for St Mirren next Season under Alex Rae.

Once this Season's duffers get tae f**k.

COYS

Alex Rae would call you a FUD the things you say about his team. Brown Nose

Yes after consultation with Oaky Shankland's goal was onside and should have stood.

I believe TC owes Shankland an apology.

FFS lol.gif

Once again trying to decide what is offside and what isn't from 40 yards behind the ball at an odd angle.

You guys are priceless.

Solid win and good work rate from everyone. I know he gets a bit of stick at times, but I think Gow coming on changed the tempo of the game and thought he bossed the area between midfield and up front. Gave the ball away once or twice, but also had some very good touches and unlucky not to score with his volley. Webster was excellent at the back, and wouldn't really single anyone out as having played poorly. 5th place should be our aim now unless Raith collapse, which is unlikely.

It's not that unlikely ZA. Raiths next four fixtures -

Home to Hibs

Away to St Mirren

Away to Morton

Home to Rangers.

And if you want to add in the fifth -

Away to QoS.

They've got a really tough run of matches and they really could see it become much tighter for 4th.

St Mirren on the other hand are away to Livingston, home to Raith Rovers, and away to Alloa in the next 3. St Mirren would need to take all 9 points but 4th place hasn't quite gone just yet.