St Mirren V Queen Of The South Championship 12/3/16

shull

Will take that - midfield needs sorted though as we are getting over run with Agnew in centre mid

Let's be fair Mallan is also not contributing in the middle.

Pretty poor so far. Otherwise, too many aimless balls into the channels that the team doesn't press.

HT 1-0

Been a pretty uneventful half TBH.

Thought QOTS were slightly the better side up to the penalty, but they seem to be pretty toothless up top.

Penalty looked like a stonewaller to me. Shankland was going nowhere fast but was clearly tripped in the box. Mallan dispatched it superbly.

Not much happened since then. Langfield his usual flappy self has led to a couple of nervy moments but apart from that we are defending okay.

Another awful performance no pass marks from any player. One shot... A penalty. Board should give the fiver paying crowd their money back. How about a free pie for season ticket holders. Queens trying to play some football but the game in Scotland is dying on its feet when you have to watch this standard from professional athletes. Could l spend my money next season on something more entertaining... You bet l could. Problem is I will be back no doubt

Another awful performance no pass marks from any player. One shot... A penalty. Board should give the fiver paying crowd their money back. How about a free pie for season ticket holders. Queens trying to play some football but the game in Scotland is dying on its feet when you have to watch this standard from professional athletes. Could l spend my money next season on something more entertaining... You bet l could. Problem is I will be back no doubt

In fairness, the back 4 are playing well and looking fairly comfortable... despite the flapper behind them!

Poor stuff.

You are right it is pretty dreadful, I would not like to pay 20 quid plus for this shite, 6.99 euros is a more reasonable price for this mince.

Edited by murray street