New Job

slapamythighs

getting a new job with BEAR scotland,,one of my duties will be "messaging" on gantrys,,,,got a few ideas,dont know if i will get away with them,,what do you all think,,,

if you dont want to do over 50,get off the fkn motorway.

dip your lights you ejit

dont use indicators,we will guess what lane you want

lane ahead closed,drive right up to the cones then pull in,if your in a hurry

suddenly pull in,in front of the 40 footer,he does not need all that room to break

just a few,,,please add more

getting a new job with BEAR scotland,,one of my duties will be "messaging" on gantrys,,,,got a few ideas,dont know if i will get away with them,,what do you all think,,,

dip your lights you ejit

suddenly pull in,in front of the 40 footer,he does not need all that room to break

Good stuff! I assume it was coincidence that your new job was just above the jobby thread on the menu.

Driving up to the cones when road ahead is closed and entering consecutively is by far the best procedure.

I have to disagree here with the Shullster.

The problem is with a lack of anticipation on behalf of other drivers.

If all drivers tried to flow into the narrowing road ahead without using their brakes then all would be well.

What really happens is some drivers note the loss of a lane ahead and speed to get to the front and when pulling in they brake causing those behind to brake interrupting a potential smooth flowing line of traffic.

As we all know using brakes is a waste of fuel as you have used fuel to produce the energy to go forward that you then loss by braking.

Of course, drivers are so feckin' useless they could not, no matter how hard they tried, drive without braking even if asked to go round in a circle.

https://youtu.be/7wm-pZp_mi0

So Shully is probably right after all.

Undertaking is good

Braking distance is a myth, get right up the sheuch of the erse of the car in front!

When an accident occurs on the opposite carriageway please slow down to 3mph in order to get as good a look as possible.

When re-entering the motorway from the hard shoulder please pull straight out, do not use the hard shoulder to accelerate in thus allowing you to merge effortlessly and safely with the traffic as this is less fun.

Sit aimlessly in the middle lane at all times if doing 55mph or driving a Nissan Micra.

If the White Cart viaduct has free flowing traffic please slow down for no apparent reason until the Hillington cut off. This part of the road is best enjoyed over a 15 minute period.

Edited by TediousTom

Guest TPAFKATS

"Remember to utilise a bent pinky finger as a hand signal to indicate to the arrogant wanker in the Range Rover that he likely has a dinky wee penis".

Driving up to the cones when road ahead is closed and entering consecutively is by far the best procedure.

I don't think either of these will fit?

COMPLY WITH RED X

dip your lights you ejit

STOP PICKING YOUR NOSE YA DIRTY CÜNT DO YOU THINK WE CAN'T SEE YOU????