Livingston V St Mirren (19/3/16)

More chance of a sniff of Kylie's snatch than the play offs.....

......in fact you have probably more chance of a sniff of Kelly Marie's snatch.

I think that Alex Rae is doing a great job with this squad of players and they are improving week on week, we could take 9 points from the next 3 games it is by no means impossible.

Scottish Championship

St MirrenvRaith Rovers

Tue 22 Mar 19:45 Show Scottish Championship

AlloavSt Mirren

Sat 26 Mar 15:00 April 2016

Show last 5 matches and coverage Competition Fixture Date Kick-off Status Show Scottish Championship

St MirrenvHibernian

Sat 2 Apr 15:00

I think you are being overly optimisitic - even if we were to win all 3 of those games you would need Raith to collapse quicker than a Hibs title challenge.

sad.png wisnae expecting raith to beat hibs tonight, there is a huge flaw in ma feckin plan noo.

anybody want a ticket for the morton game? whistling.gif

Edited by murray street

Wasn't at the game.

Still though, good result. A result that ends our season as a competitive entity with a big f**king full stop, in bold font.

Not that this is anything to be proud of. This has been the worst season this football clubs has had this millennia, at least. To be honest this is the worst I remember in 25 years, although I would hear the case for 96/97.

We shake it off and look toward and build for next year. The blank canvas we will have is to is the managers advantage, he needs to clear this squad up and out.

Alex Rae, promotion playoffs or go in 16/17. He will know that as much as any of us do.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game today. Don't go to many away matches but could hardly not go since the stadium is only five minutes from my house. This was a hard fought match played at a high tempo and Shankland's third goal was wonderful.Everyone played their part.If I could be critical I would say that our middle two Mallon and Agnew were a bit lightweight and the game passed them by at times.Livi are a decent outfit with quality players like Stanton and Telfer. The big striker Jordan White could be good signing for Rae next season if he is available big and strong with a good touch.All in all a good afternoon pity Hibs lost at Raith but what a miss by Cummings must be the miss of the season.I am now looking forward to next season and will no doubt renew our season tickets once again.