Mcginn And Mclean

Drew

A number of rather odd selections. Tony Watt ahead of Jordan Rhodes and Ross McCormack who've both scored far more goals than Watt in the English Championship? Strange. Gordon Greer? Isn't he the poor man's Grant Hanley? wacko.png

Rhodes,McCormack,Wallace and Arfield should have been selected their form suggests that.

Wee GS i feel doesn't pick these players down to personal reasons instead of professional reasons

I mean Forrest he isn't first pick in his own team,McKay Stevens is and he hasn't been selected

I was a fan of his but he's loosing me the way he's going about things

I thought you picked the best players available,not players that play for a system which isn't working as this summer will point out

You're funny.

When Levein left (was punted) we were sitting at a mighty 72nd in the world rankings, Strachan has taken us to 34th, currently at 45th.

You don't know what you're talking about and obviously don't watch Scotland games.

How's them for stats. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

You say I'm using meaningless stats, then you go on to cite the world rankings.

Oh, my sides.

Rhodes,McCormack,Wallace and Arfield should have been selected their form suggests that.

Wee GS i feel doesn't pick these players down to personal reasons instead of professional reasons

I mean Forrest he isn't first pick in his own team,McKay Stevens is and he hasn't been selected

I was a fan of his but he's loosing me the way he's going about things

I thought you picked the best players available,not players that play for a system which isn't working as this summer will point out

The latest squad is for friendlies. I wouldn't get too upset by this selection. The real test will be when the qualifiers start again.

I'm not convinced our system isn't working, we played some really decent stuff, only let down by one shocking performance in Georgia.

I'm not saying Strachan always follows what would seem the most straightforward choices but he has restored some passion in the side, clearly missing under Levein, and seen by some of the performances in the recent campaign.

Here's another, we were BOTTOM of our group when Levein was binned, grabbing a mighty 2 points from 4 matches.

TC doesn't have a clue.

See's only what he want's to see.

He should be pitied. whistling.gif

Usual TC tactic, selective and losing the battle again and again.

Doesn't know the relevance of world rankings for future draws.

It's a shame really.

Edited by faraway saint