Rangers To Be Given South Stand

I know those who sit in Family stand are upset but shouldn't we try to get as much money of sevco as possible, every penny will count

Y there is issue with way handled but hopefully fitz will learn

lets all just move o

Title could be wrapped up soon for the blue lot and there will be no great amount of them at SMP, very poor decision from the club in the first place and looking like it could actually cost them money because they will already have had to ensure a big police presence and will still have to pay for it i would assume.

Title could be wrapped up soon for the blue lot and there will be no great amount of them at SMP, very poor decision from the club in the first place and looking like it could actually cost them money because they will already have had to ensure a big police presence and will still have to pay for it i would assume.

they'll be there all right

Not true! Direct quote from a Dundee season ticket holder today on the question if season ticket holders have allocated seating or not ......

Allocated seats. It's one of the main reasons I buy a season ticket tbh.

Why does Stuart feel the need to make things up given he has been Cought out so much I don't get it.

Game now moved to Sunday and live on BT Sport

With the money we`ll be getting from BT do we need to move people from the Family stand,couldn`t we do a end of season special, buy a ticket for the Morton game at full price and get a ticket for Rangers game at half price?

Boosts the St Mirren support for both games and more money for the club.......and means we don`t "sell out" to Rangers?

It's not just our game that's being moved,all the Championship games will be on the Sun....12:30 k.o.

The other games have all been moved because our game has been moved.

4 of the 5 fixtures on the last day will potentially have something at stake for one of the teams.

BT are showing the other one.

With the money we`ll be getting from BT do we need to move people from the Family stand,couldn`t we do a end of season special, buy a ticket for the Morton game at full price and get a ticket for Rangers game at half price?

Boosts the St Mirren support for both games and more money for the club.......and means we don`t "sell out" to Rangers?

We don't get anything extra for the game being televised

The other games have all been moved because our game has been moved.

4 of the 5 fixtures on the last day will potentially have something at stake for one of the teams.

BT are showing the other one.

I understand BT picked our game as a worldwide audience are waiting to see us finish above the soap dodgers. ????

I'm sure we were told that we had fulfilled our live tv contractual obligations and would not be hosting any more BT Sports live games at home.

There must be a financial incentive here from BT out with the TV deal with the SPFL.

Edited by davidg

I'm sure we were told that we had fulfilled outlive tv contractual obligations and would not be hosting any more BT Sports live games at home.

There must be a financial incentive here from BT out with the TV deal with the SPFL.

I was told that as well David, Can't see why our game is on live and not any potential deciders. Apart obviously from who the opposition is, obviously a money making decision from BT they can sell it worldwide, maybe we are getting some out of contract cash for this, any official info on TV money for this game ?

I'm sure we were told that we had fulfilled our live tv contractual obligations and would not be hosting any more BT Sports live games at home.

Don't think there is any cap on number of times you can be selected for BT or Sky.

There is a cap on Alba games though.

One upside is that our DJ can play that silly song on the right day of the week for a change.

Beautiful Sunday my arse!

I hate Sunday 12.3o KO's.

I like Sunday football.

I hate us playing Beautiful Sunday.....what the f'ck has that song for to do with us?

Something to do with us winning the 2013 LC.

If only we had played Hammarby on a Monday and we could rock out to the Boomtown Rats....

With the game being moved to a Sunday, why doesn't Phil play 'Sunday Bloody Sunday'? It's a song from an album called 'War' by a band called U2. Good tune.