Rangers To Be Given South Stand

So having moved this season to sit with grandsons in Family Stand we are to be evicted. So much for our CEO wanting home support behind goals. Why not just give them the whole of main stand and be done with it. This is a betrayal by a board that is no longer interested in supporting the club. Do I want move elsewhere. Do I want to renew season ticket for next year. Do I just ask for alternative tickets and sell them to Rangers fans. Are Renfrew playing at home that day.

Any *** can purchase my season ticket in the West Stand for £100 as I will not be going to witness these bigots celebrate a league championship.

Swearing not allowed but songs of murder and hate are welcome.

Edited by Sonny

Bending over like the Killie board.

I'm sure the board said a couple years back that they would never let this happen...few pieces of silver can quickly change your morals.

Totally agree and the outcome will be the same - a totally alienated support. We can put up with a shocking team because of what the Club means to us. But what is St Mirren about now? Where is our sense of pride? The BoD have made another bad decision here. I'm truly sick of their money grasping ways and high handed attitude towards loyal fans. Great day for the BoD - get shot of Mallan to the Fakes and fill the ground with Rangers fans for some quick loot. Very sad.

I didn't realise they were talking about the Family stand until I got the email, I have never referred to it as the South Stand.. Based on this decision I won't be at the game, I am sure the West Stand is a better view of the game but I am in the Family Stand as it's just that the Family Stand, don't get me wrong there are a few clowns in there but I sit with my son and my mates and it's a great crowd and to be honest given the rubbish we watch most weeks it's only the company that makes me go...

If ever there was a game we should boycott - this is it. Fill the ground with Saints fans? Aye, did ye' Fitzy? Don't go near the fcuking place. Give them the whole ground Gilmour & Co. When a boycott is discussed, anyone suggesting it gets ripped to pieces for 'damaging the club'... The board are doing a damn fine job with the damaging, not us. 'One town one team' - aye, my fcuking arse. I have a car park pass and a seat sandwiched between two stands full of gurning championship winning neanderthals? Fcuk off Gilmour & Co.

As an aside, use a couple of hundred quid from their money to actually get the Hall of Fame panel you received the artwork for back in early January printed and installed. It's only taken over two years and after being asked to do the artwork in December, and doing it for you over the Christmas holidays, you still haven't bothered to print and install a simple printed panel and we're halfway through March. How fcuking hard can it be FFS? Useless fcuking Sevco arse-licking barstewards.

Edited by pozbaird

It doesn't really bother me if I'm being honest as I wouldn't attend the game anyway but If my ST was for the family stand I'd be more than a bit pissed off.

Although, I wouldn't take my kid to that game anyway.

It's embarrassing that a week or so after the bring a buddie initiative that we've given up on trying to get more Saints fans inside the ground.

Edited by davidg

It doesn't really bother me if I'm being honest as I wouldn't attend the game anyway.

If my ST was for the family stand I'd be more than a bit pissed off, but I wouldn't take my kid to that game anyway.

It's embarrassing that a week or so after the bring a buddie initiative that we've given up on trying to get more Saints fans inside the ground.

I wouldn't be going either, but it bothers me intensely. Its quite simple, really. Loyal, long-suffering St Mirren supporters are being treated like shite in order for the BoD to make a few extra quid from the most repellent supporters in the country. The fact that it is our so-called 'family stand' would be laughable if it wasn't so sickening.

I suggested a boycott earlier. I can't recall ever suggesting this, or supporting such a notion, but if ever the shower running our club needed a message driven home, it is now. That said, I suspect that that wouldn't give a flying f**k.

I wouldn't be going either, but it bothers me intensely. Its quite simple, really. Loyal, long-suffering St Mirren supporters are being treated like shite in order for the BoD to make a few extra quid from the most repellent supporters in the country. The fact that it is our so-called 'family stand' would be laughable if it wasn't so sickening.

I suggested a boycott earlier. I can't recall ever suggesting this, or supporting such a notion, but if ever the shower running our club needed a message driven home, it is now. That said, I suspect that that wouldn't give a flying f**k.

I was going but I am not now so that's 2 pies, 2 Bovrils and a match day programme off the dosh proceeds.

If ever there was a game we should boycott - this is it. Fill the ground with Saints fans? Aye, did ye' Fitzy? Don't go near the fcuking place. Give them the whole ground Gilmour & Co. When a boycott is discussed, anyone suggesting it gets ripped to pieces for 'damaging the club'... The board are doing a damn fine job with the damaging, not us. 'One town one team' - aye, my fcuking arse. I have a car park pass and a seat sandwiched between two stands full of gurning championship winning neanderthals? Fcuk off Gilmour & Co.

As an aside, use a couple of hundred quid from their money to actually get the Hall of Fame panel you received the artwork for back in early January printed and installed. It's only taken over two years and after being asked to do the artwork in December, and doing it for you over the Christmas holidays, you still haven't bothered to print and install a simple printed panel and we're halfway through March. How fcuking hard can it be FFS? Useless fcuking Sevco arse-licking barstewards.

What I find amusing is that you have made a number of abusive posts directed towards lordpityme because of his anti board posts... Yet you regularly do the same yourself.

Indeed, your post above is abusive.

What I find amusing is that you have made a number of abusive posts directed towards lordpityme because of his anti board posts... Yet you regularly do the same yourself.

Must.

Try.

Harder.

This brand new club should never have been admitted to the league in the first place.

The fact that they were and are allowed to carry on as if they are Rangers (the club in liquidation), means Scottish football is no different from wrestling.

Its all fixed and there really is no point anymore.

In fairness, the Board has made a money grasping decision that is embarrassing to most Saints fans so the expression of disgust is 100% understandable.