Rangers To Be Given South Stand

To a certain extent they do, nowhere as much as they think but, like it or not, they will still bring more support than most, therfore they add to other teams budgets.

Quite what you expect is beyond reason, well, business reason.

Will you buy us a player next season with a spare £30,000?

I'm not for one second saying that this issue is less than ideal but it's certainly not the level of angst that some are trying to portray.

As I posted, 10 pages of discussion on the Raith Rovers forum against 40 here, kind of says a lot about our support and their willingness to make a drama out of a molehill.

How much have the BOD wasted paying off Managers and Players?

A lot more than 30k.

The BOD appointing Tommy Craig is almost laughable now and I'm sure that decision must haunt them.

Aye, unfortunately we can't go back in time.

We all make mistakes, don't we?

We do and always will do but come on.....Tommy Craig? ????

I shouldn't be laughing as that decision is a huge part of where we are now.

Is TC still getting a wage from SMFC?

Anyway,back on Topic,....do the Fans being moved know where they're sitting yet?

We do and always will do but come on.....Tommy Craig?

I shouldn't be laughing as that decision is a huge part of where we are now.

Is TC still getting a wage from SMFC?

Anyway,back on Topic,....do the Fans being moved know where they're sitting yet?

Aye... in my office at work!

To a certain extent they do, nowhere as much as they think but, like it or not, they will still bring more support than most, therfore they add to other teams budgets.

Quite what you expect is beyond reason, well, business reason.

I'm not for one second saying that this issue is less than ideal but it's certainly not the level of angst that some are trying to portray.

As I posted, 10 pages of discussion on the Raith Rovers forum against 40 here, kind of says a lot about our support and their willingness to make a drama out of a molehill.

They made no attempt whatsoever to beef up the home support and generate ongoing income through that.

Surely any forward thinking business has to look at the longer term.

They went for what they saw as easy money and when it comes down to it, will be lucky to have gained in the long term at all.

They made no attempt whatsoever to beef up the home support and generate ongoing income through that.

Surely any forward thinking business has to look at the longer term.

They went for what they saw as easy money and when it comes down to it, will be lucky to have gained in the long term at all.

In your opinion.

My view is this will have little/no long term effect on the income.

As I've said, overblown drama from a few.

See this type of issue every season, bluster and repeat till knickers are well and truley twisted.

People will decide to renew ST for far more personal and important reason than this.

I've got 2 adults and 2 kids season tickets available for this game.

I won be anywhere near it, let me know if your bank card pin isn't 1690 and you're welcome to them.

No chance would most of the drama queens sit in your seat.......................

Obviously a proddy. lol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Will St Mirren? & what calibre of player do you think they'll get for their £30K?

will it buy a player capable of staying injury free & propelling us to a few more wins & a challenge for promotion?

The story about a fella making a couple of fish and a few loaves feed 5000 is more believable than St Mirren doing something beneficial with the cash they realise from this get rich quick scheme.

I hope all the ST holders renew next season as St Mirren needs every penny it can raise.

Aye, unfortunately we can't go back in time.

Let's hope when the dust settles on this, St Mirren isn't wishing it could.

St Mirren have royally f***ed up with this and no amount of crap season ticket offers and apologies will cover this up. I won't be at the game because i don't want to be at their party, I've never done that for a home game but i witnessed it before at Love St 30 years ago when the other mob won the title and the was absolutely sickening. The thing that made my mind up completely though the ridiculous decision to give them the south stand as well as the usual, totally surrounded and no doubt some will find their way into the "so called" St Mirren seats. It will be an even more poisonous atmosphere than usual. Thommo and Goodwin deserve a better send off but many of our core support will be giving this a miss, so again, well played St Mirren!

St Mirren have royally f***ed up with this and no amount of crap season ticket offers and apologies will cover this up. I won't be at the game because i don't want to be at their party, I've never done that for a home game but i witnessed it before at Love St 30 years ago when the other mob won the title and the was absolutely sickening. The thing that made my mind up completely though the ridiculous decision to give them the south stand as well as the usual, totally surrounded and no doubt some will find their way into the "so called" St Mirren seats. It will be an even more poisonous atmosphere than usual. Thommo and Goodwin deserve a better send off but many of our core support will be giving this a miss, so again, well played St Mirren!

Many of our support wouldn't be going anyway so poor Thommo & Goodwin would get next to feck all of a send off.

FFS!

You'd struggle to find SMP but think it's ok to tell Fans their reasons for not going are "ludicrous"

Enjoy Tenerife.....I'm sure the Ibrox Bar will be showing the game.

Got it, no, I'll be in Tenerife.

Thanks for asking.

Edited by HSS

Why would you not to go the Ibrox Bar?

Have you ever been?

If you have then you would't be asking.

I was invited along one day and even my Rangers supporting mate suggested we leave, the place was full of someones blood and such like.

I've been in the Celtic bar around from Buddies, placed a few bets.

No sign of blood.

Have you ever been?

If you have then you would't be asking.

I was invited along one day and even my Rangers supporting mate suggested we leave, the place was full of someones blood and such like.

I've been in the Celtic bar around from Buddies, placed a few bets.

No sign of blood.

So it's ok for us to sit in a stadium surrounded by them but it's not ok for you to sit in a pub surrounded by them?

I think that's what you call double standards.

So it's ok for us to sit in a stadium surrounded by them but it's not ok for you to sit in a pub surrounded by them?

I think that's what you call double standards.

This threads about moving seats, although I've never been put off going to a game against them.

In fact some of the best games I've been to have been against the OF.

I think there's a considerable difference being in a pub than a football ground and, as it was my mates suggestion, we left to watch in a more neutral venue.

Thanks for asking. bye1.gif