St Mirren V Morton 16/4/2016 Fan Solidarity Day

With a heavy heart I will not attend anymore home games this season,

Seems an apt and ball-grabbing opportunity to show the board they cannot treat the fans young and old who choose to support the club by BUYING season tickets for hundreds of pounds in the Family Stand with complete disregard and contempt.

Will you stand by and watch the kids getting a doing for cash?

I'm sure someone will text you to let you know how the "solidarity day" is going. 1eye.gif

Please, no more, I'm pissing myself. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Seems an apt and ball-grabbing opportunity to show the board they cannot treat the fans young and old who choose to support the club by BUYING season tickets for hundreds of pounds in the Family Stand with complete disregard and contempt.

Chief trumpet blower.

Aye there's plenty talk a good game, but rear up at the thought of actually doing something about it. Gilmour has got you guys on toast, at least he has the bottle to ride you all over the place knowing you'll take it up the ronson time and time again.

Its funny being goaded by people who dont go to games at all. Why are you lot bothered if you never go anyway?

Aye there's plenty talk a good game, but rear up at the thought of actually doing something about it. Gilmour has got you guys on toast, at least he has the bottle to ride you all over the place knowing you'll take it up the ronson time and time again.

So what would your plan be for "Fan Solidarity"

What are you actually proposing here? Or is it just a reminder that we play morton that day.

The proposal is to send a message to the board that they have gone too far in pursuit of money by hitting them.in the only place it hurts... gate receipts. ST holders have already ponied up. But if there were no match tickets sold to home support and the ST holders didn't attend that would hit them

would be a good idea to have a a fund up and running to contribute what you may have spent to go to Youth Football, Panda club, family event etc. .

The proposal is to send a message to the board that they have gone too far in pursuit of money by hitting them.in the only place it hurts... gate receipts. ST holders have already ponied up. But if there were no match tickets sold to home support and the ST holders didn't attend that would hit them

would be a good idea to have a a fund up and running to contribute what you may have spent to go to Youth Football, Panda club, family event etc. .

Are you organising it?

Good luck with that.

You seem to want others to do something. You seem to moan lots about everything. Other than shit stir what have you exactly done about it?

I won't attend any further home matches whilst this crowd of chancers are at the helm. If there is an appetite to send a coordinated message to the board I will be part of it, if through membership of Smisa some pressure can be brought to bear, I will support it, and ultimately by backing the proposal for fan ownership I will be part if making sure our club never again turns on its own for cash...

Thats me, Pray tell exactly what are you doing other than moaning?

I won't attend any further home matches whilst this crowd of chancers are at the helm. If there is an appetite to send a coordinated message to the board I will be part of it, if through membership of Smisa some pressure can be brought to bear, I will support it, and ultimately by backing the proposal for fan ownership I will be part if making sure our club never again turns on its own for cash...

Aw,what a disappointment.I was waiting on your battle plan.

If I can remember correctly you were one of the chaps that referred to the 10000 hours fans buy out as whores under your previous name. Were you not?

The "starve the club of cash" stuff really worries me in all honesty.

As supporters we have all followed St Mirren far and wide and through thick and thin but with "owners" in charge cash has been found a loaned in times of need........what happens if the new funders (fans) aren't happy with decisions being made by the new board (SMISA), have they to throw the dummy and stop funding the club making it more and more difficult to find the "spare cash" for difficult cash-flow times.

Imagine a scenario where those who choose to stop parting with cash because they don't like decisions means that not only will they not buy tickets but also stop paying their direct-debits because they no longer believe in the folk making the decisions.

I was a originally a supporter of the fan ownership idea but was horrified by people throwing out accusations against fellow supporters, name calling bordering on libellous because things weren't being done they way they wanted or felt they should.......I can see the same thing happening all over again if things aren't going the way that certain people want them to.

I am still a believer in fan ownership in a "utopia" type way but will take a deal of persuading to chuck my hat, Stetson or otherwise, in the ring this time around.