St Mirren V Morton 16/4/2016 Fan Solidarity Day

We should play for the Renfrewshire Cup ramorra also.

I think that is a brilliant idea.

Added spice and aw that.

Next Season, it can be played for at the second Saints match at the Cappielow Stadium.

I don't think I've predicted a correct score all season so I think it's about time I got one correct.

Saints to put in a great performance, scoring within the first 10 minutes and going on to win 5-1 :)

All season?

Shulls no got one right in 10 years. ????

PS You're no getting this one right either. ????

Edited by faraway saint

I have predicted everything right this year. I predicted the Pool would win 4-3 last night, predicted that Leicester would win league, and that Kevin would win he Voice.

Ok so I predicted pool would win in 93rd minute, Leicester last week and Kevin today...... still 3 from 3

Saints to win 3-2

I have predicted everything right this year. I predicted the Pool would win 4-3 last night, predicted that Leicester would win league, and that Kevin would win he Voice.

Ok so I predicted pool would win in 93rd minute, Leicester last week and Kevin today...... still 3 from 3

Saints to win 3-2

Do you not do the lottery.

Added spice and aw that.

Next Season, it can be played for at the second Saints match at the Cappielow Stadium.

46,377 posts. 3, 2, 1 meaningful, sorry. Couldn't find that one.

To play for Renfrewshire Cup, the Substitutes could do the penalty shoot oot at half time, in case the Match ends in a draw.

Dunno why this hasn't been thought of before.

In fact, next season The Renfrewshire Cup can be decided over the 4 matches. Total aggregate score will determine the winner.

Go for it ?

Going along today. As much to say my farewells to Thommo and Goody. A decent game of fitba will be a bonus.

Going along today too. To say my farewells to Thommo, Goody, Gow, Carswell, Howieson, Agnew......could be here a while.

Edited by pozbaird

Bad news poz, Agnew is out for the last few games with injury or, if you're a cynical bugger, because he's been told to do one in the summer.

The lad has a good shot on him, and I don't want anyone to be injured, so if that is his time with us over - thanks for your efforts and best wishes.

Added spice and aw that.

Aye Nottingham Forrest and Derby do this with the Brian Clough trophy.

Basically there's no scheduled fixture for it, but it's held by the last winner of a competitive game between the two. Like the Calcutta Cup for Scotland and England in rugby too.

Would work for us.

Wee lad and I leaving now for our last game of the season. Hope Goodie and Thommo get a runout today. Strange feeling knowing it will probably be the last time we'll both see them in the stripes. At their height fantastic players for us and responsible for some of my best memories as a Saints fan. Hopefully the Hawk can grab a goal today or even a 30 yard thunderbolt from Goodie.

COYS

Last game of the season for me today. Glad to see the back of it if I was being completely honest.

Hopefully wee Jimmy Goodwin and big Stevie Thommohawk will get on the park today, I for one will be cheering as loudly as I can.

Let's finish my season on a rare high, let us do unto the unwashed masses what the unwashed masses doth deserve to be done unto them, let us see those two cup winning legend's off in style, let us smile come full time, let us rejoice in our continued dominance of our dirty, unemployable sub human neighbours.

Let us see this rag tag bunch of footballing mis-fits look like a proper team worthy of our support for 90 minutes and let us sign off with a good memory before the squad is broken up and cast to the heap of football scrap. Let us get intae them, intae them let us get indeed.