St Mirren V Morton 16/4/2016 Fan Solidarity Day

Thank you for posting the link.

Alex Rae has at least restored some pride in the home performances as he promised to address upon his appointment.

He did pre-warn us that it won't always be pretty but we have to stop losing at home before we can start winning at home.

Alex Rae & the team have delivered the goods as promised.

Shankland & Mallan have been superb in their individual goal tallies despite not always having the best of games.It bodes well if they both could find more consistency in their games for whoever they end up playing for ( hopefully us next season )

It's been a poor start but a decent finish which should provide us with real hope & optimism for next season.

I for one believe we 'could' win the league next year with Rae at the helm and that's before we know what the transfer window holds.

COYS

Just a wee question for those always having a pop at our youth players. Who do you think had the better game; McMullan (Celtic superstar on load) or Morgan?

Not only did Morgan offer something going forward on but on one occasion he lost the ball on the touchline. He then chased Barr down right across the pitch to the other touchline and managed to get a tackle in. (admittedly a foul); But I don't think you would ever have got that kind of effort and dig from McMullan.

Just a wee question for those always having a pop at our youth players. Who do you think had the better game; McMullan (Celtic superstar on load) or Morgan?

Not only did Morgan offer something going forward on but on one occasion he lost the ball on the touchline. He then chased Barr down right across the pitch to the other touchline and managed to get a tackle in. (admittedly a foul); But I don't think you would ever have got that kind of effort and dig from McMullan.

absolutely spot on. Morgan is a much better player than McMullan the celt has no bottle.

Is McMullan your twin ?

Correct, unless we are getting in something exceptional then there is no reason to be playing loan players ahead of our own youngsters.

Correct, unless we are getting in something exceptional then there is no reason to be playing loan players ahead of our own youngsters.

Personally I think we have something exceptional in Morgan. I'd agree that playing Drury, Campbell etc ahead of Reilly was pointless last year.

Reily was far from our worst performer. Given the game time he would have given as much as any of those imposters

I see Reilly has been at Elgin City this season and scored a grand total of 2 goals.

What the hell were we doing trying to compete in the top league with players that are clearly not good enough?