St Mirren V Morton 16/4/2016 Fan Solidarity Day

Surprised Collum is still employed as a ref .

Really hope we can keep this run going against them .

Out of interest - does anyone know how many games this run takes in ?

Cant be many, we got promoted that year and I reckon 10 at most. Still who cares it sounds great

Remember that game against Morton at Love St. After waiting till the bitter end of the 0-5 thrashing, left to find the frogmobile parked in Cartvale St had been broken into and valuables stolen. Rounded off the evening nicely !

Didn't realise that was the last league defeat from the `Ton though. Like a previous poster, I feel another is due this weekend and that we will finish below them for once, not that it particularly matters in an otherwise dreadful season.

On another topic, was interested to hear our manager speak on both radio and tv this week, and enthuse about the Scottish Cup semi this weekend. Pity he wasn't as committed to trying to scrape us out of a home tie in the first round. Still, he will have been cheered that his old team got a last minute winner against someone last weekend, lol.

Remember that game against Morton at Love St. After waiting till the bitter end of the 0-5 thrashing, left to find the frogmobile parked in Cartvale St had been broken into and valuables stolen. Rounded off the evening nicely !

Didn't realise that was the last league defeat from the `Ton though. Like a previous poster, I feel another is due this weekend and that we will finish below them for once, not that it particularly matters in an otherwise dreadful season.

On another topic, was interested to hear our manager speak on both radio and tv this week, and enthuse about the Scottish Cup semi this weekend. Pity he wasn't as committed to trying to scrape us out of a home tie in the first round. Still, he will have been cheered that his old team got a last minute winner against someone last weekend, lol.

I'll cheer you up about the day your car got done......it was actually 5-1.☺

I thought you were going to say it got...... Toad !! whistling.gif